Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

buy one John grisham book, one newspaper, two granola bars and two bottles of water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

read a Chinese zhiguai story recently that explained crabs are the reincarnations of the absolute worst people because they are fated to be boiled alive, so I dont feel sorry for them. They were probably insanely evil in their previous life

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Break out my 17" 10.25 lb Alienware laptop and set it on my tray; I cannot fully open it up. Launch Together BnB on max settings. The fans scream. I spend 35 minutes spying on the various female NPCs and pointing a gun at them when they aren't looking--then the laptop battery dies. I turn to the passenger next to me and say, "great game."

Just read the summary and it’s so funny to me that this sex video game has a main storyline where you’re looking for clues about your missing landlord brother

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

one of the moments when I knew I really needed to stop drinking was when I was eating breakfast at an airport rock n brews and was just gruesomely hung over eating a soggy hamburger and drinking beer, and then the music video for hoobastank - the reason came on the TVs and was playing at me from literally every direction I turned. It was a taste of hell

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

An incredible endorsement of Beijing’s airport

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

the reason so many terrorist attacks happen in and around airports is because they don’t like airplanes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

They're an affront to god. Put ten trillion tons of glass and steel up in the sky like that. Ridiculous. And what about airline peanuts hmmm?

I never thought of it that way. I have to say youre really selling me on this terrorism stuff