Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Sid Vicious posted:

its simple math, not everyone who is lovely in power is a man anymore, some of them are even women, we need to stop syaing "The Man is keeping me down" and start saying "The Person is keeping me down" or we can even say "They are keeping me down" i just think ots very disrespectful to lady CEOs etc etc maybe principals who are a woman or nonbinary, sure they suck, but they arent the man or even a man, seems short sighted to keep using this phraseology in the modern world we are living in

Spoken like someone who is trying to whitewash all the racism and misogyny perpetuated by white rightwing men because you secretly agree with them and want everyone else to just shut up and die already because "They're not really human".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Sid Vicious posted:

i legit cant tell if youre so autistic you dont grasp humor or sarcasm or what but i was homeless for half a decade, had my ribs and wrists broken by the police, and have been pepper sprayed more times than i can count and subscribe to an ancom mindset, i walk dogs for a living so i dont have to pay taxes on my income and steal all i can from walmart and other major retailers so i think you have a very strange view of me if what you posted is what you really think of me

Aw poo poo, I had no idea your life was so lovely. Sorry, man :smith:

Yaldabaoth fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Jan 28, 2022

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I wasn't addressing Sid so much as I was addressing the mindset he was mocking.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Smugworth posted:

maybe you should cleanse yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka you cretin

I'm sorry, ok? I had no idea I was mouthing off to someone who really was shat on by the system.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Mods, give me a sixer for being rude to Sid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Mods didn't give me a sixer for being mean to Sid, they probably want people to be mean to Sid because they work for the man.