Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

interwhat posted:

if I get through the week i get to get drunk all weekend

this is the actual reason I wake up on Monday

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
What the gently caress else am I supposed to do?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Eh, because life is over comparatively quickly whatever I do. No point hastening something inevitable, might as well get up, go to work and make people happy, flirt with girls and enjoy the music while I still have ears.

Mne nravitsya
Jul 14, 2017

Gone

Mne nravitsya fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Oct 30, 2022

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Lack of options to do something different, op

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'm stuck on the hamster wheel of existence and I can't figure how to get off.

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

My cat keeps me going.

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

That strange guy posted:

My cat keeps me going.

That there is an A+ cat

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Thank you

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
spite, op

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'm curious to see what happens next

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

:clint: Birds gotta fly, worms gotta eat.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Rutibex posted:

I'm curious to see what happens next

pain and boring poo poo, just like every other week

YoursTruly
Jul 29, 2012

Put me in the trash
Recycle Bin
where
I belong.
Inertia

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

and gravity

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Actually I'd like to change my answer to both of these

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Wife, kids, family, traveling, music, teaching, motorcycles and my dog. My dog set some stretch goals this year and that's been interesting. He can currently keister a large Kong although I'm not sure how he gets them up there without thumbs.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Wife, kids, family, traveling, music, teaching, motorcycles and my dog. My dog set some stretch goals this year and that's been interesting. He can currently keister a large Kong although I'm not sure how he gets them up there without thumbs.

well, that is gonna haunt my dreams now

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
those dicks down at the glory hole aint gonna suck themselves

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

That’s a good question op. I might have to break out the KFC log tonight and go out in a haze of herbs and spices.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rYvSYRy570

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
because wars come and go, but my soldiers live forever

dk2m
May 6, 2009
The fact that there’s an option to not go on actually makes it less appealing somehow. Like gently caress it, I’m in this to the bitter end because the alternative is not reversible

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

this is great! <33

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Grei Skuring posted:

Because we're creatures of habit and we're used to being alive. And it's cool seeing what the world will come up with. And creatures are pretty interesting/funny/kind.
Another answer: because we have (mutable) tendencies to want to live because that's been useful to us.

I'm a sad person but my intense curiosity outweighs whatever veil of shittiness has been pulled over my eyes.

Good avatar

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

dk2m posted:

The fact that there’s an option to not go on actually makes it less appealing somehow. Like gently caress it, I’m in this to the bitter end because the alternative is not reversible

maybe there's something to "existing for the sole purpose of making life miserable for the people you don't like"

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

interwhat posted:

maybe there's something to "existing for the sole purpose of making life miserable for the people you don't like"

Please don’t quote from the GOP’s party platform without sourcing your quote.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

mkvltra posted:

So I can have fun and make money

This. The reason I go on living is because I would not be able to hold it together while rehousing my cats. So I’m trying to find a way to get a home. So far my eviction has not been served, but I bought a car yesterday, so I can at least gtfo ASAP. Just gotta find a home.

Also, I don’t actually want to die. I just can’t meet the base of the hierarchy of needs in this financial climate.

My car payments are so ducking high, as expected due to not being financially secure enough to take out credit, so I have low credit due to no history within the last 7 years... except fire the mental health bill that went to collections (cause I need medication). And I just paid that off. So no credit history and a delinquent account for medical care that I had to chase down.

Bored fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jan 30, 2022

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I’m afraid to die because I know this is waiting for me to take me to the other side

It’s waiting for us all

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Like other people in the thread mentioned I'm only here because loved ones would be devastated if I died. But I'd like to die in a cool way, like skydiving without a parachute, that would be sick

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Big Scary Owl posted:

Like other people in the thread mentioned I'm only here because loved ones would be devastated if I died. But I'd like to die in a cool way, like skydiving without a parachute, that would be sick

:hf:

Jumping naked out of an airplane is my go to 'ah gently caress I'm terminal with no hope of recovery and have some disposable income' gotta die quick plan.

Grei Skuring
Sep 12, 2011

:norway::thumbsup:

No. 6 posted:

Good avatar

As good a reason as any, I guess.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Basically it's just inertia at this point.

Yeah, I'm fat.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Every day is a new opportunity to recognize how much better I had it the day before

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i keep forgetting to not persist

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
I hate society and the world it inhabits too much to deny it the miserableness of my continued existence.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Lorthdon posted:

I hate society and the world it inhabits too much to deny it the miserableness of my continued existence.

Yeah this is good, we should all do well not to forget that its never to late to sup on the milk of human misery, even if it is our own...

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
pussy & food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Lorthdon posted:

I thi k we've already had spite, you'll have to come up with another reason to keep going