Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Pistons are playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

so are NBA all stars Fred Van Vleet and Demar Derozan

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Raptors/Bulls is probably the best game on tonight. Both play hard against each other and the score is almost always tight.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Taurean Prince is cooking my team. Meanwhile, Special K and George Blaha are hyping up Darius Garland and congratulating him on getting on the all star team. How can anybody hate such gentlemen?

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Lol at the Twolves melting down and getting T'ed up over the dumbest poo poo

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Grant's playing well this game. Even looks like he got a step back on some defensive plays. Question going forward is going to be whether others can get there's while he's getting his

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Capela came out of nowhere!!!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Bulls are trash.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

As a Toronto sports fan, I am very concerned by how good my Raptors are playing against the Bulls right now.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Wow Trae

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

This is why Atlanta loses. Finishes the half pissing away their 10p lead

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Lol at this esteemed company to be a part of

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lmfao Dwight

I need a video of the Chuck impression

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Get Kelly Olynyk's long rear end horse face off my team

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Hawks have been so much better since recovering from COVID and trading Cam.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Patbev with the dagger

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Lockback posted:

Patbev with the dagger

It was cold too. Fair play to the guy.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

That one Bulls defender thats just like gently caress this on this drive. https://twitter.com/Raptors/status/1489425627065159684?s=20&t=qCG-Qtz5OjVfmR935L_6-g

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I can't imagine what sort of injury Collins got there.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
RIP John Collins shoulder

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

What the gently caress was that Bogdanovic

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
demar is the fuckin goods man

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Jesus Christ Atlanta

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Bulls own

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Raps need to not score here so the all time biggest bullshit game winning shot can stand

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

mother fucker

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
gently caress

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

This has been a great game between the Raps and Bulls. Raptors are a much better team this year than their record right now.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lol Chris "Stat Pad" Paul not taking that shot.

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
Barnes is an animal

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

How do you leave Trent Jr that open?! Hell of a play call from Nurse.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

my kingdom for a healthy Caruso and Lonzo

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
GTJ you bastard

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Headband Raptors just different now. The Raptors now have as many wins as they had all last season.

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
gg raps they’re dangerous af

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

I want to see Bubble AD tonight!!!

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Reaves needs to get in the weight room

Malaclypse
Sep 12, 2000

alone in the dark and scared always scared as hell
drat i missed klay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Malaclypse posted:

drat i missed klay

Klay Thompson has come back amazingly well. Even his bad games are normal "Klay goes 2-11 from 3" bad, which he had plenty of when he was an iron man.