Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
Awkwafina waited years, then did a non-apology about using black culture/black voice on the 5th day of Black History month.
https://twitter.com/awkwafina/status/1489963501682675712

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

cool

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

or not cool idk whatever im supposed to think

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

She's mad unfunny tbh

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Who the gently caress is this

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thats the dolphin on bojack horseman right

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Is this why the Queef music video was memory holed?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
She's the dragon in Raya and the Last Dragon

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I liked her songs. She's way less interesting now that she's owned by Disney. Also, my wife says her Chinese sucks.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
More of a Poland Springs guy myself

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ok

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

She's mad unfunny tbh

painfully unfunny. that's the worst crime a comedian can commit

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

kntfkr posted:

I liked her songs. She's way less interesting now that she's owned by Disney. Also, my wife says her Chinese sucks.

In Shang chi they just had her go “lol I don’t know mandarin” to get around that lol

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

kntfkr posted:

I've heard this independently like 5 different times. It must really suck.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
there's a lot of important conversations to need to happen for society to move forward. I don't know what they are, but everybody seems intent on doing whatever this is instead. I'm gonna go play Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dont care either way

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Cubone posted:

there's a lot of important conversations to need to happen for society to move forward. I don't know what they are, but everybody seems intent on doing whatever this is instead. I'm gonna go play Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

Do you still have the original Max Payne mouse pad?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Isn't she a character in Bojack horseman

She was ok, imhaumo

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Cubone posted:

"I haven't read the op... because when I got there I knew I was too late. Now I couldn't get the absence of her breath out of my fingers. The painkillers were wearing off and this fifth menthol while searching for clues, footprints, anything around the overfilled dumpster residents of the forsaken alleyway did nothing to mask my mind's vivid memories, while the falling snow was doing much better at blackening the prospects of a lead."

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

Cubone posted:

Is it as good as the movie?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Finally, I can sleep at night knowing this is no longer tormenting my soul.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

kntfkr posted:

lol I think I still have that disgusting piece of foam at the bottom of a box somewhere

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cubone posted:

What if Max Payne had stood instead of fallen, I think most gamers if they talked about questions like that would understand game stories better, it's about hte philosophy of the game and what it's trying to say

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

BONER X posted:

thats the dolphin on bojack horseman right

I was genuinely surprised to realize that's not who OP was talking about.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

In addition to be mad unfunny she has a super dumb stage name

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I kept waiting for her to be annoying during Shang-Chi and she was just there and that might be worse.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Imagine of she did that on the 6th day.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
TL;DR

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I don’t have a twetter so I’m not sure what any of this even means but I agree with whoever said she was the dragon in the movie

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

NOW thats what i call an appology!

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I'm confused, she's not black?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Sophy Wackles posted:

Imagine of she did that on the 6th day.

On the 3rd day, she tweeted again in fulfilment of the scriptures

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Ultra Carp
Awk

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I don't know who this is, what she did, or why I should give a toot.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
she's lucky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z726OPwCnjE

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Suckwapina

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

She's a moron

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
*dolphin noises*

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

kntfkr posted:

Awkwafina coming forward has inspired me to make a confession of my own that I’ve been waiting years to get off my chest. The electronics store I bought Max Payne from perplexingly accepted returns on open software. I beat the game, told my dad I didn’t like it, and asked him if he could get a refund on the way home from work the next day. But I kept the mouse pad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Everyone is talking about how she appropriates black culture but nobody seems to be addressing the elephant in the room which is how all this time her stage name is clearly appropriating the brand of a bottled water company