Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Opopanax posted:

Maybe I missed something here, you guys just can't be killed at all?

I don’t know, but there are multiple things protecting us including the ability to redirect actions off us and onto the masonry itself.

Look I was being 100% sincere when I said this was my opus. It’s ridiculous and I’m incredibly proud of it. There were a lot of spices that went into it, mostly given to me from the audience (I assume she’ll) once we started seeing how silly the blend was becoming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
N1 I used 1-shot remote Shadow on Maerlyn (fenugreek, parsley, cumin) Each subsequent night I can warp into the shadow for free, making all negative actions against me hit her instead.

I warped until she died. Started with Oregano, still have that and zero points. No actions other than planting that blend N1 and warping.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Everyone but Hal has checked in right?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

eh whatever I can't see voting anyone but GGN honestly

##vote GGN

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

Maybe I missed something here, you guys just can't be killed at all?

We can be killed, just not very easily at this point

N1 - Mason meen
N2 - Stake out merk (redirected to meen), also mason voodoo and merk (redirected to meen)
N3 - Nothing
N4 - Nothing

Started with cayenne pepper

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
K ##vote GGN

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

GenericGirlName (4): Opopanax, merk, Voodoofly, Tobbs Gnawed

Not Voting (3): GenericGirlName, Hal Insandenza, hambeet

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 28th, 2022 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 4 hours.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

GenericGirlName Scum-aligned Old Bay Lemonade has been executed Day 5.

1 tablespoon turbinado sugar, such as Sugar In The Raw®
3/4 teaspoon OLD BAY® Classic Seafood Seasoning
1 1/2 cups prepared lemonade
4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
4 ounces (1/2 cup) seltzer, divided
(+ Optional lemon or plain vodka )
i am using this game as a chance to force obscene old bay mistakes on my roommates

Cookfia 6: Spice Blends has ended in a Town + Survivor victory. Congrats to Voodoo and the town!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sandicap posted:

Cookfia 6: Spice Blends has ended in a Town + Survivor victory. Congrats to Voodoo and the town!

Voodoofly was the Survivor, by the way. Good game everyone! As always these are fun to get to sit next to Grandi in a high chair and watch folks play with food.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Great game everyone! Had a big deal of fun cooking! I hope to actually get to play the next one.

Thanks to both Grandi and Sand for their efforts. Some of those spice combinations were crazy to watch happen, lol.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

quote:

This masonry has been upgraded to a *Greedy HMO with Malpractice Insurance with no out of network providers*
This masonry has access to a communal **Weak** *Doctor* Power. At night, if the entire masonry agrees on a target, the masonry will use this power on the target. This power will be deactivated if the masonry ever drops to a single player. This is the masonry's action, not the action of it's members. If this power is used on a player who is **NOT TOWN** aligned, the *Doctor* power will stop being effective the following night, the masonry will not be informed that the *Doctor* power is no longer effective.
When the *Greedy HMO with Malpractice Insurance with no out of network providers* targets a player with it's **Weak** *Doctor* power, it will steal the most valuable spice or spice blend from the target (value is determined by the sum of the cost of all spices in a blend). If a spice or spice blend is stolen, that player will be given a **Curing Salt** as recompence. The *Greedy HMO with Malpractice Insurance with no out of network providers* has access to this spice or spice blend and can use its action on subsequent nights to use any stolen spices or spice blends instead of the **Weak** *Doctor* power. Any stolen spices can be used only if the entire masonry agrees on the target and the spice or spice blend being used. Any stolen spices can continue to be used by the masonry until they are exhausted, even if it only has 1 living member.
The *Greedy HMO with Malpractice Insurance with no out of network providers* protects its members, even if they make a mistake. The __first time__ a member of the *Greedy HMO with Malpractice Insurance* would be targeted with a killing action, they will survive by deploying lawyers to make the issue go away. The *Greedy HMO with Malpractice Insurance* will not be informed when the *Malpractice Insurance* is triggered.
Any actions that target any member of the *Greedy HMO with Malpractice Insurance with no out of network providers* will be randomly redirected to either a member of *Greedy HMO with Malpractice Insurance with no out of network providers* or the *Greedy HMO with Malpractice Insurance with no out of network providers* itself.

Look at it. It’s glorious.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

That's what happened to your kill GGN, the masonry had a 1 shot BP essentially. And all actions targeting the masonry members, would randomly direct to a member of the masonry or the masonry itself.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lol grats everyone. Thanks grandi!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I didn’t cook as much as I would have liked this game, but it was a lot of fun!

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Gratz town and voodoo! I really hated lurking and then i got stupid and anxious as solo scum! Good cooking everyone!!!!!!!

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I made an arson bomb. It never got used. But I was proud of it.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandicap posted:

GenericGirlName Scum-aligned Old Bay Lemonade has been executed Day 5.

1 tablespoon turbinado sugar, such as Sugar In The Raw®
3/4 teaspoon OLD BAY® Classic Seafood Seasoning
1 1/2 cups prepared lemonade
4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
4 ounces (1/2 cup) seltzer, divided
(+ Optional lemon or plain vodka )
i am using this game as a chance to force obscene old bay mistakes on my roommates

:whoptc:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That was fun but it felt like the blends were a bit too literal and took too long to really utilize. I think it would work better if either the blends had different properties, or if rather than blends there was just modifiers like parsley and celery salt and they just cost a lot more to balance that out

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If only we'd had another day, you could all have partaken in my latest monstrosity for my wife's birthday, it's poutine with 2 kinds of fries plus tots (gravy is on the side)

Also very happy with how the cake turned out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Glad I'm not the only one with food to post still. I had bought the ingredients for truffles before game ended and finally got around to making them. Did something experimental by adding cherry pie filling and reducing the cream cheese a bit. This of course made it pretty wet so I had to freeze them for a couple hours then roll into balls. They started softening up before I could get them all coated and I overheated my bark so things got a little out of control at the end. The cherry chips didn't turn out like I wanted (should have piped sooner) but meh... For a completely experimental recipe I'm not mad at it. I should stick to melts though for drizzle.