Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bif do you have a case on me that isn't "I disagree" because this still looks like an omgus, which is weird when I've moved on and am calling you town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Opopanax posted:

##vote sandwolf

I begrudgingly admit that bif is almost certainly town after yesterday

In what way is Bif town for yesterday but I’m not? You’re scum aren’t you?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

In what way is Bif town for yesterday but I’m not? You’re scum aren’t you?

Because bif was the vote leader and you didn't have any

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Could have been a bus to save bif but it doesn't feel like it

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Opopanax posted:

Because bif was the vote leader and you didn't have any

I popped up... at deadline... to insist bif not vote herself and vote for circl...

you being forcibly ignorant of that is scummy as hell

Hum or Binus for other targets today I think

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

"ah but I did a thing scum would never do" doesn't usually work on me

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I hope it's either Sandwolf or bif otherwise wow what a boring rear end scum team

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Opopanax posted:

"ah but I did a thing scum would never do" doesn't usually work on me

lmfao Jesus

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hey so if my numbers are right it's now 9 alive, 2 vanilla scum, 7 town (3 doctors 4 vanilla).
Kind of seems like we could all mass claim here and have the doctors coordinate and completely lock things down. The docs can just set up a rotation and protect each other every night until, worst case, it's the 3 docs and the 2 scum left.
Am I wrong?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

No I'm definitely right here. Scum will pretty much have to counter claim but we have a big enough lead in numbers that we'll be ok as long as don't lose more than one to bad town moves. I'm one of the docs, other two claim and we just do a protect circle until the game is over, scum shouldn't be able to get a kill off

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m one of the docs and since I presume you don’t trust me Opop I’m guessing you’re also a vowel

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah, eh. (I mean, A)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Opopanax posted:

Yeah, eh. (I mean, A)

I’m not gonna claim mine until we’ve as ascertained the third.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's fine. ##unvote once everyone checks in I expect we'll have 4 doctor claims. We kill the most suspicious and hope we're right, worst case we figure out best protections for 2 left.
Nobody vote anyone until everyone has claimed and I think we've got this

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bet anything it’s Hum, binus and IA

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bif please claim last doc it'll make things a lot easier

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Opopanax posted:

That's fine. ##unvote once everyone checks in I expect we'll have 4 doctor claims. We kill the most suspicious and hope we're right, worst case we figure out best protections for 2 left.

Whoah whoah whoah

So if we get four claims, we kill one and maybe be wrong, left with two town docs and one fakeclaiming scum. The two town docs could still be ok protecting each other but we still don't know for sure who they are, so maybe something goes wrong! Then the scum safely pick off other folks while the docs are trying to stay in their circle, and we end up needing to still look in that doc circle to find the last scum so those docs don't even get to be cleared

I still think Opop is hella scum and this is all a big play cause now that he's fakeclaimed we are gonna get those four claims and he's hoping to look the towniest out of em for bringing up the big solve-the-game plan, leading to my scenario above

I'm willing to maaaaaybe move flerp or binus today instead of Opop but this stinks to high heaven.

Long as you made me have to put down my popcorn and break my lovely relaxing no-slapfighting day of peace, I'll also point out while I'm here that ~the case on Opop~ is he tried to round things back onto me when we were first locking in the vote on Circl. There. The same point flerp raised and then tried to write off as too scummy to be scum lol. Scum would've really really wanted to not bus Circl so everyone involved in that attempted swerve is highly suspect.

K shutting up again you're on your own now if y'all do his bad plan I'm washing my hands of this

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't regret that. I was wrong, but the fact is circl was 100% a random lurker lynch and we got lucky

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I think schwinne looks great after that EoD yesterday. Bif decent. Flerp not bad. Anyone of those folks could have just as easily not switched to Circl. even flerp could have just..not.

So everyone not on that elim are my suspects for today. And Hum.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I just confirmed we can self protect so we all do that tonight and we'd have to gently caress up twice to lose

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Are we doing mass claims? I’m a doc lol

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##vote humalong

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’m vanilla

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

Are we doing mass claims? I’m a doc lol

what letter

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
E

Also I totally called taste being vt

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
vt as well, letter c

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
I'm vanilla, letter M.

My thoughts on the current thread status are as such: Bif and Circl were both scum candidates up for lunch and the frustrated townie bit was probably a pass to keep a lurking scum doctor around in the hope the scum could use the double doc to make up some deaths if one of them were going to go regardless.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Bifauxnen posted:

flerp and Sandwolf, folks. Last one could still maybe be Opop but it's way more up in the air really. Could actually be binus on third thought. Now that he's shown up to add nothing after spending all day doing nothing.

Or hell even Grandi, but that feels kinda dodgy to use an excuse like he did if he's scum. Wouldn't seriously judge him for it, just a bit dodgy

##vote Bif

Look at the call outs here.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Bifauxnen posted:

Hm ok killing Taste would still be better than killing me though but Christ I don't wanna have to go through another day of this all over again

Another passive comment on someone other than circl after she votes them reluctantly in 2 posts.

Bifauxnen posted:

Welp here's hoping he was just white-knighting me but if he flips town just kill me tonight docs or this day is gonna be a total waste

Bifauxnen posted:

##vote Circl

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
##vote bif

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Opopanax posted:

The scum doctor died? So how does mass claiming work here? Maybe I'm missing something.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Ahhhhhh, nvm. I understand.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Bif and one of Hum/Taste imo for remaining scum.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

FYI I’m traveling and won’t be around till like tomorrow night

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Will try to phone post while I can

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

I feel like both bif and sandwolf look pretty good coming out of yesterday. There’s probably a busser on circl tho

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

shwinnebego posted:

I feel like both bif and sandwolf look pretty good coming out of yesterday. There’s probably a busser on circl tho

Claim

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Sandwolf woulda had to have hard hard bussed to the point of circl asking him to please bus. Possible but ruling it out for today

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bussing doesn't make any real sense here. In other circumstances I could see trading a lurking scum for a high level poster, but losing the scum doctor isn't worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Opopanax posted:

Bussing doesn't make any real sense here. In other circumstances I could see trading a lurking scum for a high level poster, but losing the scum doctor isn't worth it

You came into the day calling me scum lol