Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

best episode of iron chef ever!! the ideal setting would be the third circle of hell: "In the third circle, the gluttonous wallow in a vile, putrid slush produced by a ceaseless, foul, icy rain – "a great storm of putrefaction"[46] – as punishment for subjecting their reason to a voracious appetite. Cerberus (described as "il gran vermo", literally "the great worm", line 22), the monstrous three-headed beast of Hell, ravenously guards the gluttons lying in the freezing mire, mauling and flaying them with his claws as they howl like dogs."

With shaved truffles on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Manifisto posted:

best episode of iron chef ever!! the ideal setting would be the third circle of hell: "In the third circle, the gluttonous wallow in a vile, putrid slush produced by a ceaseless, foul, icy rain – "a great storm of putrefaction"[46] – as punishment for subjecting their reason to a voracious appetite. Cerberus (described as "il gran vermo", literally "the great worm", line 22), the monstrous three-headed beast of Hell, ravenously guards the gluttons lying in the freezing mire, mauling and flaying them with his claws as they howl like dogs."

tryin to scrape together mud and slush rain into divots to create an artistic plate

smh just eat your vile slush

frump truck

hello... again!

Manifisto posted:

:haibrow:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Sherbert Hoover posted:

this is like a renaissance painting done by thomas kinkade

smh what pre-raphaelism does to a mf

just loled at this again, 3 months later

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

Have you read Hunt Emerson's comic adaptation of Inferno?

Manifisto

xcheopis posted:

Have you read Hunt Emerson's comic adaptation of Inferno?

nope but I'm intrigued!

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

nope but I'm intrigued!

I encourage everyone to give it a try!

baka of lathspell

don'tcha spaghetti and gary aldente cookfighting on the finals of Iron Chef, not realizing that their kitchen of Hell is actually the lowest circle of hell

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Dante wanted to love Aristotle but God said no and so the best he could give him was the first circle of hell lmao

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Manifisto posted:

Fukui-san? It appears that the challenger is planning to make an ice cream out of the vile, putrid slush and the remnants of the freezing mire! With only 15 minutes left in the battle it's hard to say whether it will pay off, but I'm sure guest judge Cerberus is hoping that it does!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

xcheopis

Can't be a proper stan if you can't read the source material, Dante!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

stante aligeri's winferno vs known poetic canonical foil virgin and his betaeinid