Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

mp5 posted:

I guess we can look forward to Knowledge Is Power ruining the season when someone finally uses it right. Or Shot In The Dark, or whatever

I will kiss Jeff Probst on the mouth if someone fakes a knowledge is power to steal an idol and vote someone out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
I mean we're already off to a good start. If just those two things alone are cut and nothing else changes I'm very happy. But yeah, new bad twists are always a possibility...

gently caress maybe they'll gently caress it but let me have hope. I need a good season right now.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
I know we're still waiting on a season 43 thread but for now:

Come play Fantasy Survivor!

Head over to https://www.tribal-council.com

Find out league with code: df9dbecb-7131-4836-ba25-99410ec1ca04

Join up, and draft away!

Leatherhead
Jul 3, 2006

For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still

Chili posted:

I know we're still waiting on a season 43 thread but for now:

Come play Fantasy Survivor!

Head over to https://www.tribal-council.com

Find out league with code: df9dbecb-7131-4836-ba25-99410ec1ca04

Join up, and draft away!

We assume SweetJahasus is making one right?

This is my first time drafting and for some reason I assumed you earned points for confessionals in an episode, not just good gameplay, so I may regret some of my choices very quickly.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
If you're talking about a team, I don't know if you're talking about a league so far. It's just been me who's been making them.

And the good news is you can always change up your draft picks after the first episode!

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Ayooooo Survivor thread, sorry for dragging my feet on a new thread. I am currently getting killed with work but am trying to piece together an OP. I will get one posted in the next day or so, before the premiere!

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Ah, a new op. That makes more sense.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

somehow everyone copied my roster

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I joined the fantasy thing so don't worry everyone last place is on lockdown

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Well since I don't have to worry about getting last, I'm in the fantasy league. All-in on Coco Tribe.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
There are like 3-4 people no one has picked, do I have the balls to cut p eople I think have an okay shot for people that I will likely score some points with that no one else will even if I don't think they'll win? No.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
New side bet on last place. Pick the poison

Leatherhead
Jul 3, 2006

For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still

nexous posted:

I feeeeel like it's Cassidy. Nothing against her personally, but I think blue is least likely to win the first challenge and she'd be the safest elimination.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sami

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

nexous posted:

Strunk!

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller
Joined the fantasy league for the first time. I'm excited

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
We filled up!

Play it out this season, y'all. It doesn't take any longer than a minute or so to keep your roster current.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
New thread sucks make sure you poo poo all over it and me and watch Survivor tonight: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4012967