Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I'm starting another Yahoo keeper league. (Keeper League 2: Electric Boogaloo) Yahoo h2h 7x7. Standard Draft. Standard roster size.

Categories are: Avg, RBI, R, HR, SB, SLG, OBP, ERA, Quallity Starts, Saves, K, WHIP, K/BB, and OBP against

12 team league, though I'll go to 10 and expand to 12 next year if I can't fill it.

Draft is Sunday April 3 at 2 pm central time.

Anyone is welcome so long as you're active and not a dick.

March 28 update: Still 6 spots left!

Just found out my longtime goon league disbanded so looking for another league. What are the keeper rules?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Sent a PM.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

He’s only doing this because I still have him in my IL slot. I’ll try to keep him in there as long as possible for everyone.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

CocoaNuts posted:

I hope nobody here takes their fantasy as seriously as Tommy Pham does...

San Francisco Giants' Joc Pederson says he was slapped by Cincinnati Reds' Tommy Pham over fantasy football beef

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/33995201/cincinnati-reds-tommy-pham-san-francisco-giants-joc-pederson-pregame-altercation

Keep Jeff Wilson out of your fuckimg IL!

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

The funniest part is Pham has done the same thing.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

CocoaNuts posted:

He could replace Trent Grisham, who's hitting .191. with an OPS of .615.

After what happened to Royce Lewis there is no way the Padres are going to throw him in the outfield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Fast Luck posted:

He's played exclusively in the outfield this year and last year though, so yeah outfield is probably the primary option for him. As for Grisham though, he's been pretty solid the last month or so, good enough to hold down his position as a plus defensive CF. Another one of the reasons why it could be awhile before we see Esteury.

Oh I didn’t know they were using him there in the minors. Then yeah, what the hell are the Padres doing?