Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

General Bullshit posted:

I can keep 2 forever: Ohtani, Acuna, Tatis

Am I insane for not keeping Ohtani? I can use him as a pitcher or a hitter each game.

so wait Ohtani isn't two seperate players on your platform? You get both sides in one player? I think you gotta keep him if you get the pitcher and hitter in one roster spot. Thats too valuable. I'd throw back Acuna even though Tatis is out til June.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

This dude was shopping Acuña, so I just pulled off a blockbuster trade in a $20 yahoo prize league:

Give: Austin Riley, Kris Bryant, Logan Gilbert

Get: Ronald Acuña Jr., Dansby Swanson, Mike Clevinger

gives me this roster:

C: Varsho
1B: Bell
2B: Albies
3B: McMahon
SS: Swanson
OF: Acuña
OF: Harper
OF: Edman
UTIL: Witt Jr.
UTIL: Voit
BENCH: Gary Sanchez, Belt, Canha, Jeremy Pena

SP: Bieber, Gausman, Musgrove, Clevinger, Manaea, Matz

RP: Clase, Knebel, Floro

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Mar 22, 2022

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

fawning deference posted:

ROTO Keeper League, 12 team draft, I got the last-first 12th spot.

I managed to get Tatis and Acuna back to back and I also was able to get Witt Jr, Kelenic, and Julio Rodriguez, so I'm hoping my team has the best keepers in the league for several years to come. Will post full roster soon.

wow you got Tatis/Acuña at 12/13 in a keeper league? seems like a steal.

we drafted our Goon keeper league over the weekend, I am pretty happy with how my team turned out.

Also managed to trade Bryant and Trivino after the draft for Matt Olson.

12 team h2h 7x7 with OBP, SLG, K/bb, k/9 and QS instead of wins

C Garver
1B Olson
2B Cronenwerth
3B Machado (K)
SS Witt Jr.
OF Soto (K)
OF Arozarena
OF O'Neill (K)
UTIL Kelenic
UTIL Bell
BE Crawford
NA Stott

SP Buehler (K), Gausman, Bassitt, Javier, McCullers, Ober, Eflin, Gore
RP Diaz, Barlow, Barlow, Hicks

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Drafted my final league tonight, a $20 yahoo prize league.

This team should be fun if nothing else, but I am pretty pleased with it.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I clearly made the right choice keeping Bro'Neill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

the_american_dream posted:

So it’s super early and all, but is anyone else slightly concerned about Bichette?

I haven’t seen anything about his slow start but that could be I’m just being impatient (yep) and there’s not anything really actionable to do anyway since you aren’t dropping or trading him

I would just like him to hit the baseball and stop striking out a lot

I actually just traded him in a $20 league, someone out of the blue offered me Machado AND Trout for him. The trade just processed this morning.