Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Anyone interested in a 20 dollar league here? My old league fell apart and I need some H2H action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I think Ohtani is the pick in h2h if he's both positions. He went #1 in the expensive league I'm in and the guy who took him was one of three people who knew what they were doing. We have a little extra weighted points to starters so it makes obvious sense in my league. I took Acuna early last year in the same league and he rivaled top SP starting points but I think with ESPN's scoring it's just smarter to take an elite pitcher and forget about it. Or you get into a league that lets you take Bichette in the 4th round like mine did.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Excuse me you don't say that about Mickey Mantle incarnate (Steve Kwan)

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CocoaNuts posted:

Hope nobody here is up against Josh Naylor this week.

I've learned long ago to do daily fantasy using all my opponents players. Went through the Shohei bullshit last week and Naylor this week

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Once an AL East pitcher, always an AL East pitcher

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I thoroughly regret not believing in any Yankee this year

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Fast Luck posted:

He's played exclusively in the outfield this year and last year though, so yeah outfield is probably the primary option for him. As for Grisham though, he's been pretty solid the last month or so, good enough to hold down his position as a plus defensive CF. Another one of the reasons why it could be awhile before we see Esteury.

Trents the unluckiest guy in baseball. Every time he gets contact it goes straight to a fielder no matter what. If his babip wasn't insanely low he would have never been pulled around by the Padres. Plus he's actually taking walks now so Esteury is probably staying put.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Why is no fantasy sport safe from unjust vetoes? Sure that was a ding dong trade but those should be encouraged and glorified.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I don't care what the reasoning is behind the trade the point is you never colluded, you have your preferences, and the veto is dumb. I'd raise a stink but thats wholly dependent on how much moneys at stake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I dunno I just constantly avoid rookie batters like the plague. Rookie pitchers are fine and usually surprisingly elite but for every Tatis there's like 50 Brett Batys that just tank your team after having one good game in their first ten.