Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

BaseballPCHiker posted:

My favorite keeper league I've been in 15+ years drafts next week! We get to keep 3 each year as long as we want. I won it all last year, though I had to trade away my 2nd and 3rd round picks for a playoff push.

My keepers ought to keep me in it for a good long while though. My two for sure keepers are:
Vlad Jr
Juan Soto
And I'm debating now between Corbin Burnes and Shohei the hitter. Leaning towards keeping Burnes.

That 3rd choice is a difficult one, and it feels like a coin flip. As much as I love Ohtani, I'd probably learn towards Burnes, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU