Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Four more slots for Tropical Deforstation Mafia, https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4002369

Post in the thread and join the discord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quote this post and I'll tell you which game you should join

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Opopanax posted:

Quote this post and I'll tell you which game you should join

Oooh, do me!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Grandicap posted:

Oooh, do me!

Maybe later.
But you should join my game

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Good pic.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

4 more, you can do it!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Need a replacement, D1 ends tomorrow

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Cool thread.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Thanks man

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

This has ended in a Town and Survivor Victory

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Final Fantasy X/X-2 - The Finalest Fantasy

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Opopanax posted:

This has ended in a Town and Survivor Victory

is that the aliens or the mulder and scullys

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

OMGVBFLOL posted:

is that the aliens or the mulder and scullys

Aliens!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Only two more needed for this!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

too many drat megathreads in Games

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Mr. Humalong posted:

too many drat megathreads in Games

Hahahahahahaha I know, right?

(We're currently trying to run a Games mafia themed game for new players, recruitment not going too swiftly lol)

Edit: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4004626&pagenumber=1&perpage=40&userid=0#post524182677

Shellception fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jun 15, 2022

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Need replacements night 1 in FFX/X-2 mafia

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4004249

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Put me in coach

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Toalpaz posted:

Put me in coach

DO IT CPIG

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I believe in twoalpaz, this is a good decision

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Shellception posted:

(We're currently trying to run a Games mafia themed game for new players, recruitment not going too swiftly lol)

Edit: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4004626&pagenumber=1&perpage=40&userid=0#post524182677

Insane amount of stickied threads too. Maybe a mod would be happy to stick it until it fills up?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Insane amount of stickied threads too. Maybe a mod would be happy to stick it until it fills up?

Yeah, I'm going to contact Videogames (who gave permission in the first place) and ask them about sticking it up. Thanks!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

here

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Shellception posted:

We need a newer player/player with not many games in (if we have any still around?) to please come sub for one missing/ghosted player so this can start.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Someone make a cyor we haven’t done that in forever

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I have a game ready in the wings for when the newbie game finishes or starts wrapping up, so it is pretty low on the complexity scale.

Disney Song Mafia, a game for 13 players is coming soon to a Theater near you.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
In celebration of Valve actually fixing their goddamn game, I'd be willing to run a TF2 CYOR. It'd be improvised, horribly unbalanced, and obviously made up as I go, but that's just me staying on-theme.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

girl dick energy posted:

In celebration of Valve actually fixing their goddamn game, I'd be willing to run a TF2 CYOR. It'd be improvised, horribly unbalanced, and obviously made up as I go, but that's just me staying on-theme.

I'm down for this

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

girl dick energy posted:

:toot:

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Videogames Mafia has ended in a Town victory!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Coming from the Vault, a new game of Mafia is going to be available only on VHS for a limited time.

Mafia: Disney Sing-Along Edition, is a fast paced, newbie friendly game for 13 people.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

May as well ask here since you're all a bunch of nerds and live in my computer anyways, what are the must play PC exclusive games from the last decade or so? Just got a steam deck and I haven't had a gaming capable computer in like 20 years

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I mean it depends on what you like but Return Of The Obra Dinn would be incredibly high on my list

e: apparently this got a switch port at some point, this is going to be a recurring theme with any "must play" game I feel

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jul 14, 2022

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

IcePhoenix posted:

I mean it depends on what you like but Return Of The Obra Dinn would be incredibly high on my list

e: apparently this got a switch port at some point, this is going to be a recurring theme with any "must play" game I feel

Xbox port, too, but yeah that was top tier one

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Opopanax posted:

May as well ask here since you're all a bunch of nerds and live in my computer anyways, what are the must play PC exclusive games from the last decade or so? Just got a steam deck and I haven't had a gaming capable computer in like 20 years

Disco Elysium has been ported to a bunch of stuff but if you haven’t played is 100% worth playing

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

Disco Elysium has been ported to a bunch of stuff but if you haven’t played is 100% worth playing

Adding: and 100% worth playing on PC, at least I got the Switch version and it's plain terrible, only game I've had the Switch straight up freeze on.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Skyroads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Opopanax posted:

Hades, for sure. Witcher 3. Xcom.