Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?
hard to imagine covid could make biden's brain much worse, so maybe this will be an improvement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

:coronatoot:

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Trump beat covid, Biden has this no problem. Praying for a safe and speedy recovery for our president :patriot:

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Sadly this wont be as funny as when trump got it

lol nonetheless

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I sincerely and unironically hope that covid puts Joe Biden in a box.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Paradoxish posted:

I really wonder if these Very Smart Individuals who constantly post some variation of "after extremely careful analysis, I've finally understood this incredibly obvious fact" realize just how loving dumb they sound. Like at some point you have to come to the conclusion that bringing all of your brainpower to bear on the easiest problem in the world does not, in fact, make you look like an insightful genius.

lol it worked for Malcolm Gladwell

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

he has symptoms too which uhhhh isn't good news for him

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

lol nonetheless

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Jon Irenicus posted:

They'll pump him full of the Trump Juice and he'll be out doing rallies in no time

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

kreeningsons posted:

I recently asked my CEO directly what employees should do after a confirmed covid exposure, and he stumbled through and answer and then settled on “use common sense”.

great policy when a huge fraction of this country considers it common sense to intentionally infect each other repeatedly.

Here is an example of this common sense, the room with the positive cases wiped down everything with lysol but the air purifier is not turned on. What can you even say?

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Jon Irenicus posted:

quote:

The 79-year-old president, who is fully vaccinated and has received two Covid booster shots, is experiencing “very mild symptoms,” press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said in a statement.

lol

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

WE GOT HIM

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

ladies and gentlemen
we got him

e: lol fb

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

:crnasickos: :munch::coronatoot::corona:

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

dude's getting everything and then some to keep him alive.

shame such treatment isn't available to everyone else.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Iron Crowned posted:

They'll pump him full of the Trump Juice and he'll be out doing rallies in no time

One week from today, on the WH balcony:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Chuds will implode with President Harris. I mean she will suck super hard and give cops 10000% more money, but the meltdowns will rule

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

BIDEN DEATH WATCH

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
PLEASE

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

yesterday cancer. today covid. :rip:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
how is sterilizing immunity achieved with other vaccines? what makes covid able to escape sterilization?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Mr. Nice! posted:

yesterday cancer. today covid. :rip:

What if the Dems are going for a sympathy ploy having Biden die of every disease at once.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

We're being told Biden has COVID to show how tough he is.

JB is on COVID case #2. Biden's rivals are flaunting how they can get COVID and not die. They are making Biden step up and catch it.

Edit: JB never had COVID before actually.

"Pritzker, who has had to quarantine several times over the last two years but has never previously tested positive for the virus, made his response to COVID-19 a cornerstone of his campaign when he announced his reelection bid during a lull in the pandemic last summer."

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Greg Legg posted:

Here is an example of this common sense, the room with the positive cases wiped down everything with lysol but the air purifier is not turned on. What can you even say?

Yeah, they don't even do that anymore here.

In other news, we surprisingly still have these placards in various places around the workplace:

These were installed in April of 2020. They immediately removed the ones that said masks were required in like July of 2020, and they were never seen again.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

lol nonetheless

it could be! Hillary not getting first female president would be hilarious

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011
Joe Brandon eat poo poo and die of covid you old fucker

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Yaaaaaaaay

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

Joementum posted:

retirement party at work tomorrow just got changed to "masks required" lol

What broke me of visiting the parents: constantly hearing how good it was to see everyone's faces at coworkers retirement party, how delicious the catering was, and how everyone was staying safe.

It's like catnip to boomers.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

inferis posted:

it could be! Hillary not getting first female president would be hilarious

that's already happened, Kopmala became pres temporarily when Biden went under for a scope IIRC

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

breaking my lurking phase to say

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

Joe Brandon eat poo poo and die of covid you old fucker

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

yeah she's been acting president more than once, iirc. she's the first woman and east asian person to hold presidential powers.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
apparently you can get covid from sniffing hair? hosed up.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
lol finally

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

ex post facho posted:

how is sterilizing immunity achieved with other vaccines? what makes covid able to escape sterilization?

sterilizing immunity may not even really be a thing. there are only a very few examples, measles is the most well-known. it's my understanding that the physical structure of the pathogen being extremely well-"remembered" by T-cells, is how that's accomplished.

measles must be a lil guy waving a big sign that says "come kill me"

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Which admin member will the first to get Monkeypox

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

What broke me of visiting the parents: constantly hearing how good it was to see everyone's faces at coworkers retirement party, how delicious the catering was, and how everyone was staying safe.

It's like catnip to boomers.

My parents claim that they don't go out to eat, but after I visited mine for the first time since 2019, back in March, my mom revealed she's been eating at the senior center, and couldn't comprehend that I don't eat my lunch in the break room with everyone else.

Then about two weeks later, my parents went out to eat for their anniversary, and my dad could not shut up about how they have a chart at Longhorn Steak House and they cook the steak perfectly to the number you pick.

Yeah, I don't know when or how I'm going to visit my parents again for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kreeningsons
Jan 2, 2007

we did it joe