Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

(just pick a number from 1-5 and a letter from A-E if you don't want to read)

The great Metroid....... was shattered.
In our home, behind the waterfall, the Lands Between.
Now, retarded_clown is nowhere to be found, and in the Night of the Troubles, ZoqFotPik was the first to perish.
Soon, Zen Death Robot's successors, imps all, claimed the shards of the Metroid.
The mad taint of their newfound strength triggered the Shattering.
A war from which no moderators arose.
A war leading to abandonment by the admins.
Arise now, ye Tarnished!
Ye dead, who yet live!
The call of long-lost grace speaks to us all:

(choose a build)

1) Larry, Chieftan of the Wiki!

No taller than a demi-human, but unstoppable INT. It's called Glintstone Pebble for a reason.

2)The ever-brilliant Roderigo!

The lost third brother, all in on STR so he can wield a hammer, like his brother.

3) Bicyclops, the Deathbed Companion!

Maybe Arcane does something? I probably should put points into health at some point. What does that icon on my screen mean? Maybe I'll just put this down for a bit, check back on it in eight months.

4)The loathsome Shiddy!

Uses shields extensively. Always wielding weapons that cause scarlet rot.

5) And Uncle at Nintendo, the All-knowing!

Fell asleep playing Elden Ring and woke up playing the demake on a modded PS3? wtf? Someone also respecced my guy - now I'm dual wielding katanas.

And one other. Whom grace would again bless.
A Tarnished of no renown.
Cross the waterfall, to the Lands Between.
To stand before the Metroid.
And become the Idiot King!!

(choose a keepsake)

A) The "Oblivion hat"

It is said that dark music whispers into the ears of the wearer. Once worn by a hunter who slew a great boar.

B) Ashes of a Dragon

The ashes of the man known as the Dragon of Dojima. Although a powerful warrior, you can witness a crushing disapproval in his brows.

C) Ancient wedding ring

Cursed memento of a forgotten age. The fading inscription inside reads "Widestancer."

D) "Player 2" Controller

Once every age, this jagged poker returns, its cycle as circular as the arc of its broken control stick. It's not your fault.

E) Chalice of the Speedrunner

Where is the hype for Tiny Tina?? That's all I wanna know...Where the gently caress is the hype for Tiny Tina?! Huh? String? String? Look at me. Look at me! Where the gently caress is the hyper for Tiny Tina?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I'll declare a winner sometime this afternoon, gonna try to give people a lil more time since it's the weekend

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

sorry, I still haven't gotten to a laptop this weekend, things got crazy.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

our winner was Roderigo with the player 2 controller, making American McGay, the one who clearly chose at random, the winner. i'll PM admins tomorrow morning.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the first is on a weekend again but i'll try to do the may contest on time. figure either way we should give people until the end of the day monday to participate.