Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i'd like to make it clear, on page 1, that it's going to be a hell of a year for the Battlin' Buccos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Add a time limit but use cricket rules where if the game isn't over when time expires, the game is a draw regardless of score. Trailing teams can now try to hit as many fouls as possible and nobody will run up the score anymore

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

pee poo outcomes

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Gambling is cool. Crypto is not cool.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Abner Assington posted:

The Reds should stop playing baseball.

Actually I think they should start

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

camoseven posted:

Oscar Wilde, Charles Dickens, Ralph Waldo Emerson, W. Somerset Maugham, and Jonathan Swift.

all white guys!!!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
never count out the battlin buccos

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
That was epic

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
have you ever heard of this thing called "ewing theory"

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Intruder posted:

I know you Cubs fans love Baez but this is a rough one

https://twitter.com/Starting9/status/1570123818319978500

is this a true outcome

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

new rule idea: ejected players are not allowed to be substituted for. Batter gets tossed for arguing balls/strike, 8 v 9 baby
i would simply get the bottom half of the lineup ejected and try to run up the score with my 1/5 batters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the yankees seem like a legitimately fun team this year but they're also the yankees so i'd be mixed on them

obviously all in for the mariners