Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami Fenrir posted:

I agree, Sandwolf having fun is a scumtell

Can we not do this :( I don’t want to be a grumpy rear end in a top hat all the time, I’m tryin so hard not to be a drag on games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
But yeah thanks for not only massively freaking out over a second vote on you and trying to discredit my case not based on the content there of but by attacking the wording (and even ignoring half the case pick out ONE bit...)

Makes me way more certain you are scum than I was before!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

Can we not do this :( I don’t want to be a grumpy rear end in a top hat all the time, I’m tryin so hard not to be a drag on games

Dw I'm just joking

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Yami Fenrir posted:

I like how you read 1/3 of my post and then stopped there.

I was being generous because the rest of your post makes even less sense:

Yami Fenrir posted:

Not entirely sure why but this feels strange to me in tone, and it also reads like fishing for a vote town will take

I honestly don't even understand what you are trying to say about fishing here.

Yami Fenrir posted:

Feels nervous about plastic getting voted... why? Plastic got nothing going on except for a jokevote on shwinnebego.

Yes, it's almost as if I were...making a joke on day 1? Because plastic had nothing on them?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Yami Fenrir posted:

But yeah thanks for not only massively freaking out over a second vote on you and trying to discredit my case not based on the content there of but by attacking the wording (and even ignoring half the case pick out ONE bit...)

Makes me way more certain you are scum than I was before!

Responding to your post = MASSIVELY FREAKING OUT YOU GUYS! What a weird and uncharitable way to read my post.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Have you every heard about the whole idea of day 1 cases?

You sound like a panicking flailing newbie except according to votefinder you are anything but, so I'm just going to assume you're panicking flailing scum

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

tpink posted:

Here, let me try.

Feels VERY suspicious. :hai:

##vote Yami

This feels suspicious but I can’t put my finger on why ##vote tpink

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

tpink posted:

I was being generous because the rest of your post makes even less sense:

I honestly don't even understand what you are trying to say about fishing here.

Yes, it's almost as if I were...making a joke on day 1? Because plastic had nothing on them?

No one has anything on anyone right now, and I think a townie would be chiller about that fact

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami Fenrir posted:

Have you every heard about the whole idea of day 1 cases?

You sound like a panicking flailing newbie except according to votefinder you are anything but, so I'm just going to assume you're panicking flailing scum

I’m a little hesitant to vote out someone coming off a hiatus, but I do kinda see what you’re saying. I just know town can also react the way tpink is at times.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

This is my 4th game w you and I still don’t know what people are talkin about you’re mister chill vibes every time far as i can tell (except know when you get in a fight with bif but, uh, she started it)

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Boy, this D1 is really reminding me why I missed SA mafia!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

tpink posted:

Boy, this D1 is really reminding me why I missed SA mafia!

It is nice to see you tpink :)

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Sandwolf posted:

It is nice to see you tpink :)

Thank you, Sandy! I’ve missed playing with ya :)

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sorry you feel that way but I'm not going to apologize for casing someone.

If people backed off just because the person got mad then scum would never get lunched since they can just fake getting mad.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

tpink posted:

Thank you, Sandy! I’ve missed playing with ya :)

How have things been? What drew ya back in with us sadomasochists?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami Fenrir posted:

If people backed off just because the person got mad then scum would never get lunched since they can just fake getting mad.

That’s fine Yami, I’m not tryna take that away from you, but also, not every post needs to be game related yk

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

And now an appeal for mercy, definitely scumwolf :chord:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

That’s fine Yami, I’m not tryna take that away from you, but also, not every post needs to be game related yk

Huh?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Opopanax posted:

Suck my dick from the back fuckman!!

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Yami Fenrir posted:

I'm not expecting any apologies and I know D1 cases are hard - I responded to your case because, ya know, we are trying to generate content for this here game and to make commitments to certain positions so that other people can look at those posts later and figure out who's scum or not? So I just don't really get the tone of your response, which came across as kind of a "you freaked out in response, you must be scum!," when I think my response was fairly measured.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Nevermind, you’re just gonna end up tryna scrap with me instead!! I just know people, regardless of alignment, get really upset IRL when someone responds to all their posts reframing them as scummy.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Sandwolf posted:

How have things been? What drew ya back in with us sadomasochists?

It's nice to be back! I remember taking a break because I just had a bad experience in whatever the last game I played, but it was so long ago now that I candidly don't even remember what got me so heated - so after a cooling off period, I was like "hey, you know what I like? Playing SA mafia!" :kiddo: So here I am.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

Nevermind, you’re just gonna end up tryna scrap with me instead!! I just know people, regardless of alignment, get really upset IRL when someone responds to all their posts reframing them as scummy.

I feel like you're way overblowing how aggressive I'm being about my case.

I made a case and didn't like tpink's reaction to the case, that's all.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami Fenrir posted:

I feel like you're way overblowing how aggressive I'm being about my case.

I made a case and didn't like tpink's reaction to the case, that's all.

I’m honestly not even talking about your case, just how aggressively you push it this early in D1. I would make these posts regardless of alignment, etc etc

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

tpink posted:

It's nice to be back! I remember taking a break because I just had a bad experience in whatever the last game I played, but it was so long ago now that I candidly don't even remember what got me so heated - so after a cooling off period, I was like "hey, you know what I like? Playing SA mafia!" :kiddo: So here I am.

Well happy to see ya! Glad you’re back!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Yami Fenrir posted:

Anyway finally have some time to properly articulate why I'm voting tpink:

Not entirely sure why but this feels strange to me in tone, and it also reads like fishing for a vote town will take

Feels nervous about plastic getting voted... why? Plastic got nothing going on except for a jokevote on shwinnebego.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Opopanax posted:

lol

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Sandwolf posted:

Well happy to see ya! Glad you’re back!

Thank you, pal!! :D

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
i think Yami is going at 100% today (as opposed to other games where he's going 100% from d1) because he's scum but I won't vote him out for game hygiene reasons.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Toalpaz posted:

i think Yami is going at 100% today (as opposed to other games where he's going 100% from d1) because he's scum but I won't vote him out for game hygiene reasons.

Or maybe I was just busy yesterday?

:thunk:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
What’s a game hygiene reason?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

tpink posted:

What’s a game hygiene reason?

Could be that Yami posts a lot? Could be that Yami keeps discussions going? Could be there’s to value to be had in lettin them run around and kick up some dirt?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think not killing high volume posters D1 is a decent policy

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Sandwolf posted:

Could be that Yami posts a lot? Could be that Yami keeps discussions going? Could be there’s to value to be had in lettin them run around and kick up some dirt?

That all makes sense - I just genuinely didn’t understand what he meant by that term.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

tpink posted:

That all makes sense - I just genuinely didn’t understand what he meant by that term.

Oh I know, and I don’t specifically know what Toal meant so I don’t mean to put words in their mouth, but I took it to mean Yami posts a lot so no point in killing him D1 and then D2 bein quiet as can be.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Toalpaz posted:

Oh and availability-based cases are rear end no matter if you're right or not.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I can do you one better, I have it caught on camera.

this is very funny

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
It's odd that numerous votes were able to just kinda chill on plastic for that long. Makes me feel like somewhere in that interaction there's gotta be a scum. Dunno but if I had to guess I'd start with that beet seems least likely

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Nep-Nep posted:

It's odd that numerous votes were able to just kinda chill on plastic for that long. Makes me feel like somewhere in that interaction there's gotta be a scum. Dunno but if I had to guess I'd start with that beet seems least likely

Doesn't seem like a good idea for Scum to rush in the early hours of D1

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

shwinnebego posted:

who needs they omgussy ate

I would vote shwinn purely out of revenge for my poor eyes reading these words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman