Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

echinopsis posted:

lmao

lol so on the weekend I had to buy some stuff from hardware store and it came to about $140 and I was using my partners card and this particular checkout doesn’t weigh stuff like a supermarket because idk it’s a hardware store. so scanned card and then came home

and later on she asked me if I used her card or mine because she couldn’t see the transaction on her bank app so I checked mine and wasn’t there either so I went to look at the receipt to see if I could glean a clue as to what card was used and I read the receipt and see the line “declined”..

lol she’d given me the wrong card, a card with no money on it, and I just scanned and left with the goods for free

as far as I am concerned, the big australian owned hardware place didn’t do their job of making sure I paid so it’s their fault I got the stuff for free

Praxis

Even knowing it was a mistake just the image of someone swiping a card, having it decline, and then leaving with the goods is really loving funny

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

mobby_6kl posted:

You can't arrange by penis

This is a deep cut and I appreciate it

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

as someone that drinks an unreasonable amount of lager, heineken is ok if it's sufficiently cold from a bottle but garbage in all other circumstances.

Heineken in Amsterdam tastes really good cause it’s fresh. At least that’s what I tell myself because I enjoyed many refreshing Heinekens when I was there, among other things.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

nexous posted:

sounds like you shouldn’t be using computers

This but it’s written in my own blood on the mirror i shattered at work like I’m Laura palmers dad

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I have met several goons from my posting career in gip but ever since I moved to the POS for my posting home I haven’t met none a y’all. one of the friends I see the most often is a goon tho and he lurks yospos and the discord :ninja:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

I’m quake 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Kenny Logins posted:

turn on your webcam