Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I'm here for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I vote for Examples of Iraqi Mental Health .

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

drat.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I think the handwriting makes it easier to communicate emotions sometimes. Like, when in the "how you didn't blow up a bridge" story, the commander ordered you to halt? How you wrote that got his mood across really well.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

drat.

Y'know, I learned something interesting, albeit from video games.

Everyone thinks of War, Pestilence, Famine, and Death as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. But in the actual bible, Pestilence isn't there; and instead, the extra horseman is Conquest.

With your talk of the "5th Horseman", I just got reminded.

Don't know where I'm going with that, but it feels relevant, somehow.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I’m pretty sure everyone has seen movies featuring a drill sergeant. Typically, said sergeant has a perpetual bad temper. But are drill sergeants really like that?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

bulletsponge13 posted:

I don't like Twizzlers.

I can agree with you there. Twizzlers don't really taste of anything. Real licorice is delicious. Fruit candy (Airheads or something) are delicious. Twizzlers are their ungodly, unflavored hybrid.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

:stare: Well that story was incredible and terrifying. Kudos.

Hope your body can find some peace.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Holy poo poo, that second story. :stare:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

So in short, there were no Fox given. :v:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

OK, that story had me giggling uncontrollably at work. Well done.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I leave the decision up to you. But, know that I always appreciate all your stories.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

SerthVarnee posted:

We are here to read the stories as you feel like sharing them. We are not here expecting a Monday and Friday scheduled update like you were just making them in the factory.

You do you and we'll still be here to appreciate you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

:ohdear: