Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

CPColin posted:

I just discovered that this song is in the karaoke catalog at the place I go to and I'm gonna confuse the hell outta everybody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG5vDG-zjmc

i would brok out if somebody pulled out cheese like this, hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

Beeftweeter posted:

sounds like an extremely similar kind of place. they also had gokarts and a two or three story foam ball pit with air cannons and a bunch of slides and ambush spots, it ruled

this was just in a strip mall so no go carts which is probably a good thing cuz 17 year old me woulda got myself into a really ugly crash I imagine

the worst part of that job was when a kid would barf in the ball pit so you’d have to go get some mesh bags and put all the balls in there and go hose them off in the parking lot.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

this was just in a strip mall so no go carts which is probably a good thing cuz 17 year old me woulda got myself into a really ugly crash I imagine

the worst part of that job was when a kid would barf in the ball pit so you’d have to go get some mesh bags and put all the balls in there and go hose them off in the parking lot.

lol ugh god

i just looked the place up and it seems even bigger now. it also rebranded to THE FUNPLEX https://thefunplex.com/east-hanover/

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

fart simpson posted:

i bet even fewer than 40% of little league players drink

that's what we're trying to fix, fart

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

when i was like 8 my uncle got out of the military and lived on our couch for about a year while finding his feet. we took him to a laser tag place. he got eight times as many kills as the second place person

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
it's my birthday tomorrow and my team got together and gave me a plush rabbit, a card with a bunch of wishes in it, and some chocolate. it felt nice. i don't really gel with a lot of my coworkers due to my various tisms so i was sure they'd just skip me...

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

aw hbd

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
birthdays are stupid but i hope you have a great one! you post good, keep it up.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
CJS: Surprise 4 day weekend!

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

goblin week posted:

it's my birthday tomorrow and my team got together and gave me a plush rabbit, a card with a bunch of wishes in it, and some chocolate. it felt nice. i don't really gel with a lot of my coworkers due to my various tisms so i was sure they'd just skip me...

:3:

happy birthday, goblin week

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

goblin week posted:

for you and belated for implob

https://youtu.be/js6DdKrDW0g?si=sEFtCp7Q3nPs9FjN

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
happy birthday goblin week

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Silver Alicorn posted:

happy birthday goblin week

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Silver Alicorn posted:

happy birthweek goblin day

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

goblin week posted:

happy birthday!!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
happy bear day

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

i always think it is spelled goblin weak. that isn't right tho. goblin strong. especially on their birthday. hb, goblin week.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

https://files.catbox.moe/vmkven.mp4

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
It's always Friday in California somewhere

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
c house s: we’re in the process of selling and thought our last day of showings was yesterday. found out that was not true as i was getting out of the shower and noticed a line of cars parking in front of the house

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

just rizzem with the ‘tism

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

they gonna see yer dick

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Cat Face Joe posted:

they gonna see yer dick

does the dick come with the house or

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Hopefully it comes without the house

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

I'd rather you just take it, we're bringing our own dick you see

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
The dick will be held in escrowtum

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

CPColin posted:

It's always Friday in California somewhere

you can syn but you can never ack

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Deviant posted:

[bursts through wall of thread]

MY MAN HAVE YOU TRIED ANNO

why yes, this past wednesday evening actually. wonderful experience

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

CPColin posted:

The dick will be held in escrowtum

lol

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Cat Face Joe posted:

they gonna see yer dick

i’m more concerned that i left my pc unlocked and they’ll see my posts

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

HamAdams posted:

i’m more concerned that i left my pc unlocked and they’ll see my posts

hi prospective buyers, the house is full of mildew

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
🎶 why you coming home, 4 in the morning
somethins going on,

Cat Face Joe posted:

they gonna see yer dick

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

man the yen is low (watching my NHK World stories). i bet i could go buy a bunch of badass street food and such for like two dollars usd

due to work and family i go back often. its great just go, and yeah the yen imbalance makes everything wildly cheap

people there want the tourism, take the first class shinkansen, enjoy yourself

my favorite thing in my decrepit age is onsens, spas here just cant get the water hot enough for probably legal reasons, the hot water just sucks the stresses and fatigue out of you

edit: typos

Share Bear fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Mar 29, 2024

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

also happy birthday birthday havers

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

blurgh. sick day

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I got mega stoned yesterday and woke up at 1000 today. :hellyeah:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

FlapYoJacks posted:

I got mega stoned yesterday and woke up at 1000 today. :hellyeah:

jeez what time zone are you in that goes up to 1000

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

fart simpson posted:

the swatch internet time zone

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

fart simpson posted:

I also have coffee and a breakfast burrito consisting of sausage, eggs, bell pepper, and sharp cheddar cheese with a homemade jalapeño salsa on top. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

cjs: One hour remains on this project. Customer is dragging their feet to wrap it up :mad: