Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
okay so, i have the day off work, and i haven't streamed video games in a while, so as soon as i figure out how i will start streaming some XBOS games

that epic nom styls dude is, not very good at streaming, so i hear. well. i'm not very good at it eithe, but i bet i am better than he

how much do i bet?

an avatar or something, hell i dunno. i'll buy him an avatar if he wins or something

HOWEVER! there is a chance that my wifi sucks bad enough to not stream good. if thisis the case, i will RECORD IT and then UPLOAD insteadof doing it live. okay?

okay this should be a really useful waste of everyone's time. good job guys

my twitch is set up. i'll start streaming in 30 minutes. at https://twitch.tv/precisionsa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I feel like you're very close to being confined to your own thread on pain of probation and that's not what I want for you, because I think you're a good person going through a tough time.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Epique can't respond to you if you don't post your challenge in his own thread.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Buce posted:

I feel like you're very close to being confined to your own thread on pain of probation and that's not what I want for you, because I think you're a good person going through a tough time.

i mean, if that happens, it will just make it easy to decide to never post here again, because literally what? lmao aren't we all just having fun here??

i honestly don't understand this place sometimes haha

edit: okay never mind, i guess this forum is a lot more serious about that guy than i thought, or something. heck i don't know. i'll stil stream later anyway though. sorry friends!

precision fucked around with this message at 16:23 on May 19, 2022