Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Irregardless posted:

Okay new one

Would you rather

Always have something sticky stuck to the bottom of your socks

Or

Always have to use the bathroom at every public place you go

I choose the former because I come from immeasurable wealth (but am the third son and my parents have given up on me being productive and leave me and my trust alone) and lay about on my yacht in Top-siders, sans socks, all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Colonel Cancer posted:

What if every time you poop a tiny poop version of you comes out (easily recognizable by anyone as you) and starts causing havoc in the general premises

That would own and I’d be pooping even more than I do now.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

making GBS threads my pants as a defense mechanism would take on an entirely new and exciting level

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.

Big Beef City posted:

making GBS threads my pants as a defense mechanism would take on an entirely new and exciting level

Fecalmancer

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Irregardless posted:

Okay new one

Would you rather

Always have something sticky stuck to the bottom of your socks

Or

Always have to use the bathroom at every public place you go

The sock goop, since not every public place has a bathroom.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Is the sock goop someone's tadpole coom? If so I pick that one.

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute
Coom what the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Going to flood my house and race the tadpoles against each other. Racing for glory and my motherly affection. Whilslt blasting "Surfin' USA"