Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

some of you are familiar with my past hammock kitten sticker giveaways. the company who printed them (stickermule) has a deal every so often and I've been very pleased with the quality, and they are now offering the same deal for a limited run of 50 stickers, which I need to order by TOMORROW (thursday May 26). I was thinking I'd love to order a different design than the hammock kitten ones for another giveaway, and I thought, why not see what ideas the forum has?

feel free, if you would like, to submit your artwork itt for a custom die-cut 3"x3" sticker and if I like one of them I will place an order! being die-cut, these stickers can have an irregular border, and I suggest adding a margin of white space (maybe 1/8"?) around the outside of the design so nothing gets accidentally cropped (you don't need to put a solid outline around the white border and in fact probably shouldn't). the parts that are outside the sticker (i.e. what is intended to be cropped off) should be transparent/alpha (I recommend PNG format), and the whole thing should be high resolution enough so it looks nice when printed. again the max size is 3"x3" and anything you submit will be shrunk to fit in those dimensions, if you create a square design you will maximize the amount of sticker real estate. feel free to put "BYOB" or chillinternet.club on the stickers if you like, though you don't have to.

anyone who submits a design for actual consideration will qualify for being shipped at least one finished sticker, and the winning design will get FIVE of these babies, and as usual I will cover the costs. the remaining stickers will be mailed to folks in the usual fashion. this is entirely for the fun of it, there's no cash or anything involved, if people want to make stickers for compensation maybe we should do a future version of one of our redbubble sticker challenges. oh and all decisions are subject to my entirely arbitrary judgment.

so you have until the end of the day tomorrow! have your work immortalized in a sticker, why not??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i gotta grab some files from my old pc but i think i have a few ideas.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

(:effort:)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

BoldFrankensteinMir

Sig by Heather Papps

Manifisto

nice!!

I love the concept, it would probably need some work but I'll keep the idea in the running!

ty nesamdoom!

deep dish peat moss

e: oh whoops, i'll fix the line in the top left later

this is a really lazily designed rough draft

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 01:34 on May 26, 2022

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

didn't sid just find the original goku pants drawing

Manifisto

lol

ty nesamdoom!

SIDS Vicious

i did let me scan it

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

deep dish peat moss

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 04:18 on May 26, 2022

selan dyin

drat thats such a good deal im gonna design a byob sticker and one for myself!!!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Sig by Heather Papps

Heather Papps

hello friend

oooo i really like this one even if it took me a moment

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

well I have really done it to myself, it's going to be so hard to choose!

ty nesamdoom!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Lately I have been inventing some X-Men

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Manifisto

How Wonderful! posted:

Lately I have been inventing some X-Men

oh my goodness

ty nesamdoom!

deep dish peat moss

BoldFrankensteinMir

Sig by Heather Papps

Manifisto

:love: well hello handsome

ty nesamdoom!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I don't think these ones would be good stickers I just want to show it.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

BoldFrankensteinMir

I dunno HW, this seems like a pretty strong contender to me.

Sig by Heather Papps

Manifisto

so many wonderful contributions, thank you!!

you did make it very difficult to choose just one, as I should have expected. I will definitely keep the others in mind for the next time this rolls around!

I am going to go with this one:

in addition to keeping with the kitty theme (and being awesome), it takes advantage of the die cut aspect and will be easy to appreciate at the sticker size I'm working with.

I seriously want so many of these as stickers though! thanks again!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Manifisto posted:

so many wonderful contributions, thank you!!

you did make it very difficult to choose just one, as I should have expected. I will definitely keep the others in mind for the next time this rolls around!

I am going to go with this one:

in addition to keeping with the kitty theme (and being awesome), it takes advantage of the die cut aspect and will be easy to appreciate at the sticker size I'm working with.

I seriously want so many of these as stickers though! thanks again!

Wohoo! Thank you, the feral who sleeps under my porch and stares at me from under the stairs will be so proud to have modeled for this.

Sig by Heather Papps

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

<—the you did a good job gang tag

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh i missed it

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

that’s ok

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

or is it

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

yes

selan dyin

hehe oops my executive dysfunction strikes again

Manifisto

stickers will supposedly arrive next Monday (June 6)! :woop:

be on the lookout for how to get one mailed to you! those who submitted sticker proposals to this thread are already automatically qualified for one, and BFM as the winning designer will get a few!

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant
im rendering a thing for work so i cant open photoshop to add white stroke to this image

Khanstant

Manifisto

oh my god

I love them, they all deserve to be stickers (eventually!)

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

stickers apparently scheduled for delivery tomorrow not today, I feel just a tiny bit cheated but looking forward to what will henceforth be known as taco & sticker tuesday

ty nesamdoom!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Is there an ongoing sticker thread? Because these are fun to make even if we don't print them.

Sig by Heather Papps

Manifisto

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Is there an ongoing sticker thread? Because these are fun to make even if we don't print them.

nope, but be my guest!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

they look fantastic! :woop:

so I will be sending stickers off to everyone who submitted a concept itt (and BFM gets five!), I just need you to pm me an address, or email to manyfisted at gmail. and I will shortly create a thread so that other people wanting a sticker can get one by posting a proposal where they would put it if they got one!

ty nesamdoom!