Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Lucky Guy posted:

I can't close to door of my freezer because of how many bananas are in there

please help, I will never make banana bread and I am drowning in brown, rock hard bananas

The lime picture but it's bananas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Knormal posted:

In a lot of ways a banana is like a long fruit egg.

White on the inside yellow on the outside. Nature is beautiful.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Brother Tadger posted:

I think you are supposed to shove them up your rear end before you use them to make banana bread. At least that’s what my stripper-booth friend says

That's not what people mean when they tell you to add sour cream to the batter.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Aesop Poprock posted:

Like who wakes up and thinks "drat I could really go for a banana". Not a rational human

Lots of people like bananas in the morning. Bananas are good. Banana in your smoothie. Banana pancakes. Banana in a fruit salad. Banana on a crepe. Plenty of banoptions.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Wifi Toilet posted:

What'chu need? :ninja:

Thanks for the thread OP, without it I wouldn't be eating banana bread right now!

:patriot: