Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't know how they can justify $60 per hour for a non-trained massage therapist. That was one of the longest hours on a massage table I have ever had, I couldn't wait for it to be done. When a "therapist" does the exact same stroke over and over to the point of being annoying it drives me nuts. They are simply wasting time. She spent so much time on my back that she barely massaged my legs and when I flipped over to be face up I got about 5 minutes of oil spreading on my shoulders and that was it. Asked what pressure I prefer and I said strong pressure...it was barely light pressure! Terrible. Will never go back nor recommend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I walked in, and a lady came out of one of the rooms and she told me to leave because she was busy. Extremely rude. So I walked out saying, I'll never step foot in that place again!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They working on my body so strong and I feel all body loose lot nice job

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Google reviews-Oriental-jackshack-rubandtug-MrKraft

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

scrunt!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Eh, that's better than normal Jimmy.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Are there any asian message parlors left that actually give people messages or are they all a front for hiring a prostitute to give you a hand job?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Being a goon fat fold massager is certainly some level of personal hell

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

in which a goon visits a rub and tug

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah man they should really jack you off FIRST so you’re super relaxed for the massage. :shrug:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

https://www.yelp.com/biz/tulip-chinese-massage-spa-green-bay-7

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Are there any asian message parlors left that actually give people messages or are they all a front for hiring a prostitute to give you a hand job?

Yeah, there's legit ones.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Yaldabaoth posted:

no, some of them will give you a foot job instead

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Yaldabaoth posted:

This one is legit:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Traxis posted:

This one is legit:

I sure hope so because that does not look like a massage parlor you want anywhere near your dick.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Traxis posted:

This one is legit:

I can get a crawfish boil, boba, shave ice and a massage all at once? SIGN ME THE gently caress UP

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

How do they teach the crawfish to give massages?

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

super sweet best pal posted:

How do they teach the crawfish to give massages?

The same way they teach shrimp to fry rice

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

so uhh... is this like a happy ending type dealio or what?

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

It's a very, very bad ending
*doesn't break eye contact as she jerks you off and demons start to appear around her*

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

BBC forgot to ask for one, then wondered why he left disappointed. :iiam:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I used to tell people I got a job planting tulips

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
when i go in they refuse to jack me off but when tom brady goes in they jack away like theres no tomorrow

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
hot & juicy crawfish my rear end, little fuckers didn't find me attractive enough, sorry i don't have 7 super bowl rings you little assholes

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Luvcow posted:

hot & juicy crawfish my rear end, little fuckers didn't find me attractive enough, sorry i don't have 7 super bowl rings you little assholes

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

My massage lady is a very strong and broad polynesian woman and she is just brutal and laughs at my obvious pain, that's really what you want from a massage

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Huh your dominatrix does massages?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

tulip massage amateur take it rough findom ruined orgasm gently caress you no come back

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Back in about '99, I was at an establishment such as the one in the op and the masseuse asked me if I was a cop. The first thing that came out was, "No, I just have short hair". I don't think she'd seen Bottle Rocket but she had her own fireworks show ready to go.

batmansdrawers
Jan 1, 2006

Y-Y-Y-Yoda
Cheers, Billy V. We thank you for your 1 star review.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
So back in like 2004-5 a goon posted in GBS about Asian Massage Parlors or AMP's as he called them.

I think the girls he knew working at this place were korean. But he tells a story about going to a party where these girls are working and one of them sees some one with a different person or something like that. So the woman takes a letter opener and stabs someone.

The best joke in the thread was

"...well he should have paid for the happy ending not the stabby ending"

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Caesar Saladin posted:

My massage lady is a very strong and broad polynesian woman and she is just brutal and laughs at my obvious pain, that's really what you want from a massage

This is the kind of masseuse who should be giving the hand jobs.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

BigBadSteve posted:

BBC forgot to ask for one, then wondered why he left disappointed. :iiam:

Wait. You have to ASK for the happy ending? I thought it was just part of the package.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Traxis posted:

This one is legit:

Houston?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

In my personal headcanon BBC will now forever be in Green Bay.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

CaptainSarcastic posted:

In my personal headcanon BBC will now forever be in Green Bay.

No wonder he's so angry all the time.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

No wonder he's so angry all the time.

Exactly. It answers so many questions.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP massaged my back by poudning his fists into my back while yelling "TAKE THIS, AND THAT, ANd THIS AND THAT"

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

OP massaged my back by poudning his fists into my back while yelling "TAKE THIS, AND THAT, ANd THIS AND THAT"

Same but my groin, and it only costs me $50 to have him do it. It’s a bargain tbqh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
All that and they didn’t even wank you off.