Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

It always bothers me on that map that "Uptown" is the furthest district from the commercial district and requires going through a military district and walking past the slums and docks. The height of that hill must be astounding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I'm a big fan of peoples' attempts to stich the entire pokémon world into a single coherent map

This map makes no effort for sensible pokemon distribution. Pokemon Island has 63 species of pokemon, all shared in common with Johto region, yet is located closer to multiple regions it shares no pokemon with. Madness! I demand accuracy in my made up bullshit.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Tree Bucket posted:

I have questions about the Melbourne-Sydney conurb. There's some mountains in the way of that project.

Remember the proposal to excavate mountains with nukes? Some rear end in a top hat did it for free!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

drat yeah I never really thought before how huge Black Mesa is. How many people do you suppose worked there at its peak?

Not enough if Im pushing a goddamn dolly on wheels into a whirring billion dollar man shredder.