Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
I sadly can’t get it out of my head now that Dinotopia was some sort of creationist propaganda aimed at kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire

Ravenfood posted:

Really? I'd love to read more about it, Dinotopia ruled

I don’t have any hard evidence, it’s just something that I always kinda worried about.

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
It comes from the fact that teachers I know tell me that their some of their students’ psycho creationist parents love the books for that exact reason and now I have never been able to separate the idea from reality.

I’m glad to hear that data about the author. I’ve kind of been blissfully not looking it up for that reason.