Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/06/09/killdozer-day-marvin-heemeyer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

More like Shitloser

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Tanks you.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Lmao

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Well he just sounds like a jerk there

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's too bad he killed himself before Twitter became a thing, you can only imagine his takes

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

it's time for a left wing killdozer to doze some police stations or something then

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ya this chump was appropriating tank imagery

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

it's time for a left wing killdozer to doze some police stations or something then
regular killdozer guy already shot at cops

that's one of the reasons people decided killdozer is bad actually, because they love cops and want to kiss them

Burns
May 10, 2008

My favourite bit of Killdozer lore is how a day later Reagan died and news coverage of the event dried up.

Lol.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r3y-SRsNPI

I watched Killdozer when it was first broadcast. Yes I am old and yes, my parents needed to pay better attention to what I was watching.

Darth Brooks fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jun 7, 2022

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Burns posted:

My favourite bit of Killdozer lore is how a day later Reagan died and news coverage of the event dried up.

Lol.

Guarantee this guy loved ronnie reagan

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Didn't know his name was Marvin Heemeyer, that's the kind of name you would expect a midwest dipshit to have.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

QuarkJets posted:

I'm certain at least 1 person read your words in some chud facebook group and thought "I'm going to become a folk hero too" before planning and executing a mass shooting

lol

I had a buddy who was real high up at the NSA that I voiced this exact concern to.

Netflix had a pretty even handed take on the incident called Tread. Iirc, Marv could have just taken like half a million dollars and walked away but decided he was doing gods work or something.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
I like to imagine that just as the shell was lowered on top of him, sealing him into is armored tomb with a sound akin to a giant vault door slamming shut, his tummy rumbled and gurgled and he suddenly realized that he desperately had to take a poo poo.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Killdozer is the tractor equivalent of the Bigballs Pig, bles.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

sorry, but these days the industrial vehicles we celebrate are tractors hauling tanks.

:utruck:

the age of the killdozer is over.

Burns
May 10, 2008

Jay_Zombie posted:

I like to imagine that just as the shell was lowered on top of him, sealing him into is armored tomb with a sound akin to a giant vault door slamming shut, his tummy rumbled and gurgled and he suddenly realized that he desperately had to take a poo poo.

Nah apparently there was a hatch.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Yaldabaoth posted:

Didn't know his name was Marvin Heemeyer, that's the kind of name you would expect a midwest dipshit to have.

colorado is a melting pot of dipshits from all over

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

Burns posted:

It's not as funny if he's able to get out.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Burns posted:

He welded it shut.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Yeah he was pretty stuck in there IIRC, he knew he wasn't getting out of it alive

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

the fact that he brought a pistol kinda makes it pretty clear he planned to punch his own ticket out. why else would he have brought it? course idk maybe it was like a security blanket thing

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Well if there were more killdozers and less mass shootings the country would be a better place

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

dude just played too much Blast Corps on nintendo 64

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
-hey. Are you OK?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

QuarkJets posted:

dude just played too much Blast Corps on nintendo 64

Shoulda played mischief makers instead. Shake shake.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
an icon of modern american conflict resolution

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Charles Bukowski posted:

Shoulda played mischief makers instead. Shake shake.

shake shake

shake shake

just throwing the cat against the floor again and again after absolutely cheating and wrecking everyone at dodgeball

shake shake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

kntfkr posted:

shake shake

shake shake

just throwing the cat against the floor again and again after absolutely cheating and wrecking everyone at dodgeball

shake shake

When in doubt, shake the poo poo out of old people for their gems