Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

I've been watching this weird TV show based on BYOB from another galaxy, post ITT to find out who plays you in their weird TV Show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

yeah!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

deep dish peat moss

I guess BYOB has kind of this action movie vibe in the alternate galaxy and it must have quite a budget because they have Action Icon Dax Chuzley playing you, biosterous.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

who am i really could anyone know

google THIS

I cast "cast"

deep dish peat moss

Bo-Pepper posted:

who am i really could anyone know

Wow! They have Gark Vinceman playing you, Bo-Pepper. This kid is famous throughout their whole galaxy. top notch.

deep dish peat moss

google THIS posted:

I cast "cast"

Bud Derfly was recently brought in to play google THIS, replacing an old cast member who disappeared because they were part of a species that only lives for 6 weeks and the casting director didn't realize that at first.

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Oh dang I need to know

deep dish peat moss

sephiRoth IRA posted:

Oh dang I need to know

sephiRoth IRA you're being played by Milko Zambini, a newcomer to the acting scene he has already appeared in over 1,700 films in his first six months of acting!! Wow!

Heather Papps

hello friend

what

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

deep dish peat moss

Heather Papps you're being played by...

Oh, it's Ocxgotzav Zmlpo. A newcomer to the acting scene and uhh, we're still not sure how we feel about their performance on the show. But it's unforgettable I'll tell you that much

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

deep dish peat moss posted:

sephiRoth IRA you're being played by Milko Zambini, a newcomer to the acting scene he has already appeared in over 1,700 films in his first six months of acting!! Wow!

Sick

Oh, it's Ocxgotzav Zmlpo. A newcomer to the acting scene and uhh, we're still not sure how we feel about their performance on the show. But it's unforgettable I'll tell you that much

Siiiiiiiick!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Show me the wonderful actress

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

deep dish peat moss

How Wonderful! posted:

Show me the wonderful actress

How wonderful! It's Zart Jones as How Wonderful!

teen witch
who can I be now :sax:

:sax: who can I beeeee now :sax:

biosterous

I guess BYOB has kind of this action movie vibe in the alternate galaxy and it must have quite a budget because they have Action Icon Dax Chuzley playing you, biosterous.

get a load of that beefy arm!!! this is an honour

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

sign me up coach

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I'm ready

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:allears:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Wow! They have Gark Vinceman playing you, Bo-Pepper. This kid is famous throughout their whole galaxy. top notch.

oh man he’s been my favorite since way back when i was knee high to a ladybug baby

deep dish peat moss

teen witch posted:

who can I be now :sax:

:sax: who can I beeeee now :sax:

teen witch believe it or not you are played by the Cooley Tullman

deep dish peat moss

Stoner Sloth posted:

sign me up coach

Stoner Sloth you have one of the other galaxy's hardest-working actors playing you, basically their version of Nic Cage. It's Smed Longinly

deep dish peat moss

Barking Gecko the actor playing you in a different galaxy's version of a BYOB TV Show is social media darling Tompley Meerzax

deep dish peat moss

Areola Grande you are being played by famous Character Actor Drazzer Raggit who coincidentally has grande areola

Heather Papps

hello friend

loved them in the all droolsnake performance of othello

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Areola Grande you are being played by famous Character Actor Drazzer Raggit who coincidentally has grande areola

that explains his resting facial expression. it ain't easy having nips that stretch all the way 2 ur elbows

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

google THIS

Bud Derfly was recently brought in to play google THIS, replacing an old cast member who disappeared because they were part of a species that only lives for 6 weeks and the casting director didn't realize that at first.

Whew, those are big, not to mention numerous, shoes to fill. Hopefully Bud's up to the task

teen witch

teen witch believe it or not you are played by the Cooley Tullman

not to be confused with Tooley Cullman, like a Bill Paxton/Pullman thing.

Ass-penny

Who plays Gunk Nugget aka me, AP?

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i'm ready to see the character. i like the cast so far very much

Twenty Four

These are some quality actors

deep dish peat moss

rear end-penny posted:

Who plays Gunk Nugget aka me, AP?

rear end-penny you are played by Fitness Guru Scipp Armaday, who isn't much of an actor and seems to have got the part on their dashing good looks alone.

deep dish peat moss

barnold posted:

i'm ready to see the character. i like the cast so far very much

barnold this is hard to explain but you are played by digi-dava which claims to be the first digital entity that isn't computer-generated but it seems more like a virus that infected the TV network and they couldn't get rid of it so they had to write it into a show? But either way digi-dava steals every scene as barnold

sb hermit

do they even have birds in the other galaxy?

... do we even have birds in OUR galaxy?

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

barnold this is hard to explain but you are played by digi-dava which claims to be the first digital entity that isn't computer-generated but it seems more like a virus that infected the TV network and they couldn't get rid of it so they had to write it into a show? But either way digi-dava steals every scene as barnold

hey Morty check it out, i turned myself into an organic digital entity, im broadcast center ransomware riiiiiiiiick!!!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
quite the star-studded cast they got

thanks Manifisto!

deep dish peat moss

sb hermit posted:

do they even have birds in the other galaxy?

... do we even have birds in OUR galaxy?

No I don't think they do and I'm not sure if we do either, but Ernestotle Gundy makes a pretty convincing one on TV as sb hermit

sb hermit

No I don't think they do and I'm not sure if we do either, but Ernestotle Gundy makes a pretty convincing one on TV as sb hermit

OMG, we are basically twins! Maybe our universes are more alike than we realize...

Ass-penny

rear end-penny you are played by Fitness Guru Scipp Armaday, who isn't much of an actor and seems to have got the part on their dashing good looks alone.

Wow a good looking fitness guru, we couldn't be less alike. I hope they keep bizarro byob more chill than I do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i’ve always wondered this

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops