Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
L
op why would you do this
nice work op
GOKU BITCH
View Results

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Absolut Stank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Waking up at 3:34 AM to take a huge nasty greasy vile rancid poo poo in the darkness and its 90+ degrees out and the fan doesn't work and your rear end sweat is trapping more poo particles to your rear end by the second

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

EorayMel posted:

Waking up at 3:34 AM to take a huge nasty greasy vile rancid poo poo in the darkness and its 90+ degrees out and the fan doesn't work and your rear end sweat is trapping more poo particles to your rear end by the second

this but its a camping trip and the toilet is a bucket

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The kind of poo poo where you know you still have 20% of it still left festering inside your body that cannot come out and you need to wipe 5 separate times and half of it is blood

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Does the state of Massachusetts still pay people to donate poo poo?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Had wine shits this morning. Hints of baked bean w/ black currant.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i took a dook at my office last week and a person came in and immediately turned around and left due to the vile smell i was creating :getin:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Chinatown posted:

PopeCrunch posted:

MREs are super great for when you're taking a bunch of boy scouts out camping, because someone ALWAYS, ALWAYS forgets either a key ingredient or cooking tool, or even if they actually pulled together and remembered to bring the hot dogs, going home and wrestling a brown cantaloupe out of your rear end beats trying to precision-poo poo into the four inch wide hole the disinterested teenager dug for the latrine pit. If you're going to be out more than two, MAYBE three days though, just pack the food yourself and bring a 5 gallon bucket to poop in.

Lifroc
May 8, 2020

Eh, just need to have IBS and after eating some garlic bread I'll be up at 5am defecating Satan himself while promising I will not have any gluten for the rest of my life please God.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
My dog licks the top of my rear end crack the sweat combined with some fart smell is enticing

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Every wednesday at my old elementary school was "Soup Day". The teachers would hand out slips to all the kids with the soup selections listed, and you would check off the box next to the type you wanted. Later that day student volunteers would deliver the soup to their classes from the PAC kitchen where parents slaved away over the stove.

Whitney and I had been chosen to deliver our 3rd grade class soup, so we hurried down to the kitchen at the end of the hall to get the trolly. But when we got there, the parent advisors told us our soup wasn't finished yet, but we could wait in there for a few minutes instead of going back to class only to return in ten minutes. We agreed and sat down at one of the tables by the counter.

I can't remember exactly what the two of us were talking about, but eventually Whitney grew angry with me (SURPRISE, SURPRISE!), and proceeded to jump up and scream,

"YOU'RE SUCH A drat POOP SLUT!!!!!!". With those words she promptly grabbed a huge knife from a rack above the counter and fling it in my direction. With a loud THWACK noise, it embedded itself into the wall about two feet away from my head.

The little bitch was later suspended and removed from our school and placed in a mental institution five miles outside of town. I haven't seen her since, but the words "poop slut" are forever in my mind.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

i took a dook at my office last week and a person came in and immediately turned around and left due to the vile smell i was creating :getin:

Absolute power move

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol @ the general thread concept and most of the posts within

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You should eat more fiber op hth

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

When i poo poo at home its completely silent but when i need to poo poo in public im farting between each poo log and even when its rocketing out

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Obviously you gotta work the crowd

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I’ve been sober for a few weeks now so my shits have been refreshingly easy and simple. Honestly? I feel like that makes me better than all of you with the bubble guts.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
just poo poo yourself in public who cares

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Colonel Cancer posted:

You should eat more fiber op hth

:wrong:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

little sitty lovely

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I don't drink

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
It's 'wretched', op

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

STABASS posted:

I don't drink

Wow your shits must be rock hard and powdery

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

STABASS posted:

I don't drink

i dont understand. what do you do then :confused:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
This vodka is russian outa my b-hole

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

dsf posted:

i dont understand. what do you do then :confused:

He talks about not drinking

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

A Strange Aeon posted:

It's 'wretched', op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ87hxIGYbM

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Beer shits are worse imo, OP, but I feel ya dog; Friday mornings are the worst

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Projectile vomiting screwdriver acid florescent yellow in shower worse imo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Chinatown posted:

I was recently on a nature walk through the woods, suddenly got terrible stomach cramps and realized there was no way I'd make it to my car and then a restroom.

I looked off the path for a place to retreat to and saw an old construction bucket right there and felt like I've been screwed over a bit in life, but sometimes you win one.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ever take a poo poo that smells like someone dumped a bunch of battery acid into a bucket of decomposing squirrels?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I was recently on a nature walk through the woods, suddenly got terrible stomach cramps and realized there was no way I'd make it to my car and then a restroom.

I looked off the path for a place to retreat to and saw an old construction bucket right there and felt like I've been screwed over a bit in life, but sometimes you win one.

That was my bucket

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That was my bucket

Thank u for being a friend

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Lol. Just get a fricking bidet you nobs. Every poo poo is a pleasure after that.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

I hate this thread but since SOME PEOPLE don't want five mega threads with three day old reddit posts in them I guess it stays :mad:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I hate this thread but since SOME PEOPLE don't want five mega threads with three day old reddit posts in them I guess it stays :mad:

voting 5 as a precautionary measure. vicious mods are on the prowl

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Voting a poop thread anything but 2 smdh

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

meanwhile im on the bowl

again

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
when i worked as an apprentice electrician we'd often have to poo poo in buckets or boxes at new sites that didn't have plumbing or outhouses yet. many times we'd hear the enraged screams of the contractors who'd find one of these plastic buckets or cardboard boxes full of poo amongst the debris in the basements and when questioned we'd just shrug our shoulders and say it wasn't us. i am not proud of our actions but gently caress you for not providing an outhouse on a new house site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Luvcow posted:

when i worked as an apprentice electrician we'd often have to poo poo in buckets or boxes at new sites that didn't have plumbing or outhouses yet. many times we'd hear the enraged screams of the contractors who'd find one of these plastic buckets or cardboard boxes full of poo amongst the debris in the basements and when questioned we'd just shrug our shoulders and say it wasn't us. i am not proud of our actions but gently caress you for not providing an outhouse on a new house site.

Are you a toddler? You can't poo poo at home before or after work? Smh