Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
L
op why would you do this
nice work op
GOKU BITCH
View Results

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lol at people who poo poo on their own time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Are you a toddler? You can't poo poo at home before or after work? Smh

i poo poo on company time

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Brother Tadger posted:

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I'd rather poo poo at home than in a bucket. How do you even wipe your rear end you neanderthal? i'm not making GBS threads without a bidet lmao

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Are you a toddler? You can't poo poo at home before or after work? Smh

Lol can we behead this mafk already?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i used to get these rancid shits that smelled like when it's really low tide at the harbour and it reeks of seaweed drying in the sun, like this sharp salty rancid funk

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It's funny that u can describe turds as "hot" or "sharp" and people will be like yep

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Lol can we behead this mafk already?

eat a poo poo turdbucket, then wipe your mouth

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I am lactose intolerant and I thought four cheese doodles were like, ok, not tempting fate.

lol, lmao

I also have vasovagal syncope. I have fainted on the toilet in multiple counties ama

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Black poop the night after drinking?
https://prestigeer.com/blog/pooping-blood-after-drinking

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Brother Tadger posted:

training myself to hold it all weekend in anticipation of Monday

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Serak posted:

training myself to hold it all weekend in anticipation of Monday

Eat less fiber

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Why not go for the full Mad Max Monday effect and enjoy MRE for a week first?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
do MREs make your poo poo nuclear or what

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
I save up my shits exclusively for work and friends houses. I save a ton on toilet paper.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

It's been years since I've drank vodka but I still remember the hangover shits from it

unreal

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you can put bad vodka through a brita or something and its better. not great for the brita but a baby's gotta do what a baby's gotta do.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

That DICK! posted:

you can put bad vodka through a brita or something and its better. not great for the brita but a baby's gotta do what a baby's gotta do.

E: oh please free me from avatar hell rn

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

There's a lot of cope involved whenever goons brag about making GBS threads in a communal toilet shared with all their disgusting coworkers. I'm taking a poo poo right now in my toilet; a toilet nobody shits in without my permission. A toilet seat that has never been touched by a strange rear end. And when I'm done it'll gently wash my butthole clean with warm water. Have fun making GBS threads in the public restroom tho guys lmao

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Jun 18, 2022

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Honestly you'd have to pay me to poo poo in there...

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

poverty goat posted:

Honestly you'd have to pay me to poo poo in there...

class warfare ftw

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
poo poo if u lit

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

teen witch posted:

E: oh please free me from avatar hell rn

what did you say? what did you say, bitch?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

That DICK! posted:

what did you say? what did you say, bitch?

Read this in the andrew dice clay nursery rhyme voice

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

poverty goat posted:

There's a lot of cope involved whenever goons brag about making GBS threads in a communal toilet shared with all their disgusting coworkers. I'm taking a poo poo right now in my toilet; a toilet nobody shits in without my permission. A toilet seat that has never been touched by a strange rear end. And when I'm done it'll gently wash my butthole clean with warm water. Have fun making GBS threads in the public restroom tho guys lmao

i go a floor down to the mostly vacant floor. almost never see anyone. often sit there till the lights go out.

sparkling clean shitter, powerful jet flush action flushes even the biggest mountains with ease. nice and cool AC always on.

its great.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Asswaste

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
im doing yoga so i can eventually poo poo on my own face

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I just ate the leftover icing out of a bowl

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

poverty goat posted:

You are not being adequately compensated for your labour and are bragging about it.
Typical American.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'll tell ya, Metamucil rules if you want big dumps.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I wake up in the morning and immediately take a poo poo.

Then I get up and walk around and start getting ready and I have to take another poo poo.

Sitting longer during the first poo poo won't inspire the second poo poo. I have to go through the whole drat routine.

After a while you just start doing the bare minimum wipe job the first time.

Chief McHeath posted:

I'll tell ya, Metamucil rules if you want big dumps.

After my colonsocopy my poo poo wasn't working at all so I had to start using this or I would "digest" food in like 25 seconds.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Also I just found out the metamucil "premium blend" seriously tastes worse than the normal cheaper stuff.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Also OP, the word you're looking for is "wretched", unless you're actually making GBS threads out of your mouth.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Junk posted:

i used to get these rancid shits that smelled like when it's really low tide at the harbour and it reeks of seaweed drying in the sun, like this sharp salty rancid funk

were you eating seaweed

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Brother Tadger posted:

I only poo poo and jerk off on company time.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

When I have wretched shits it's because of my Crohns. I mean, I still drink a bunch of vodka, but that's not the cause!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I've been dropping smooth firm no-wipers everyday for like 3 weeks now

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I spent the weekend in bed because I’m still post-covid fatiguey and I couldn’t be hosed with making GBS threads til today, Sunday evening. I weigh like 5 pounds less now, but it was very satisfying.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Just dropped a YUGE metamucil fueled log in the toilet

We're talking a MASSIVE and THICK COILER that slid out like "Yes sir, on your orders, sir."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Shithouse Dave posted:

I spent the weekend in bed because I’m still post-covid fatiguey and I couldn’t be hosed with making GBS threads til today, Sunday evening. I weigh like 5 pounds less now, but it was very satisfying.

thats gotta feel great