Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
L
op why would you do this
nice work op
GOKU BITCH
View Results

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
My dog licks the top of my rear end crack the sweat combined with some fart smell is enticing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

dsf posted:

i dont understand. what do you do then :confused:

He talks about not drinking

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Luvcow posted:

when i worked as an apprentice electrician we'd often have to poo poo in buckets or boxes at new sites that didn't have plumbing or outhouses yet. many times we'd hear the enraged screams of the contractors who'd find one of these plastic buckets or cardboard boxes full of poo amongst the debris in the basements and when questioned we'd just shrug our shoulders and say it wasn't us. i am not proud of our actions but gently caress you for not providing an outhouse on a new house site.

Are you a toddler? You can't poo poo at home before or after work? Smh

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I'd rather poo poo at home than in a bucket. How do you even wipe your rear end you neanderthal? i'm not making GBS threads without a bidet lmao

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Lol can we behead this mafk already?

eat a poo poo turdbucket, then wipe your mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Is metamucil good for taking massive clean dumps and making GBS threads on the reg?