Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i went to google "how to manually turn on xbox series s controller light flashing", because a combination of my own and microsoft's stupidity (okay look that just doesn't look like a button you can press) i noticed i had

"description of bill clinton's penis paula deen"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
lena dunham hit by ferris wheel

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Something like "Toddler body scale."

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Horse corpse well contamination

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Something awful forums

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

how to murder boss

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Field promotion and you

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
“It’s all yams in my bussy”

Someone typed this into a Teams channel that was set up to deal with a systems outage.

I thought it was slang for something else… which it was, but the sender sent the message into the wrong channel.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Did they get the yams out?

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMHj18LnTVY

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
A coworker once accidentally pasted his Google search into a bug report field and hit send without checking, which went out to the entire department.

The entire department all got a report consisting solely of "cheesy gordita crunch"

rojay
Sep 2, 2000

"scalded genitals mental illness"

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Zero VGS posted:

A coworker once accidentally pasted his Google search into a bug report field and hit send without checking, which went out to the entire department.

The entire department all got a report consisting solely of "cheesy gordita crunch"

Idk, that sounds pretty important to me

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

when I was working as a pyrotechnician for a few years I used to google a lot of chinese fireworks and their specs and stuff. and I'd have to watch videos of them and poo poo. kind of weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
"microphthalmia in ferrets"