Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A bidet that raytraces your poop and sends the data to a specialized 3D printer that prints an exact copy of your poo poo in nutella. :yum:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Something Awful poster ClamdestineBoyster, ladies and gentlemen

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
You can legit get chocolates that are custom molds of your butthole, OP. Not exactly the same thing but maybe this company can work with you.

https://www.elitedaily.com/news/world/edible-anus-chocolate-butthole-mold/932939

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can I get other people's custom assholes in chocolate

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Toilet that can tell from your piss if you're insane. Like a little red light starts blinking

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Whatever happened to that oven that had like cameras in it and automatically cooked whatever you put in there.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Can I get other people's custom assholes in chocolate

I mean, there are cheaper generic ones where you don't send them your own butthole mold, so yeah it's gotta be someone's

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

A toaster, but it has a pussy or a butt you can gently caress

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Devils Affricate posted:

I mean, there are cheaper generic ones where you don't send them your own butthole mold, so yeah it's gotta be someone's

No...I mean...do...do they keep a database

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pants but in 4k

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Ultra Carp

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

A bidet that raytraces your poop and sends the data to a specialized 3D printer that prints an exact copy of your poo poo in nutella. :yum:

That's actually pretty common in Germany.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Still waiting for the Jetsons style automated morning routine system that tilts you out of bed so that you go down a slide and then it jerks you off and launches breakfast into your face

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Same except it jerks off onto my face and then launches me off a slide.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
A toilet that converts urine into EX grenades that can destroy BTs for when you traverse the country with your BB

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Intra-uterine RFID/NFC devices that set car alarms off within a certain radius around you to let you know that you're about to start menstruating.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Uploading your online presence to a robot so you can continue to interact with relatives after your untimely death

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
A car that doesn't have an engine so you always have an excuse to not drive to work

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Uber except it takes you to places you don't want to go.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Facial tissues with color changing ink that reveal a hidden message of "bless you" when you sneeze into them

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Fancy space age polymer based lube. But it's a good thing it gets no traction...

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

A convoluted contraption that get's me out of bed, dresses me, and makes my breakfast, like in wallace and gromit.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Toaster with wifi and lcd screen that you can play Skyrim on.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
A tunnel that goes to China but you just get dirt under your nails

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
A cochlear implant that plays Chuck Mangione's "Feels So Good" every time you take a poo poo

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
A missile with an olfactory seeker that homes in on the smell of unwashed rear end, killing its target with a mach 3 buttslam.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
digital horse

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

R.L. Stine posted:

digital horse armor

Ftfy

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.
I’m feeling lucky button but for deviantart

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

A toaster, but it has a pussy or a butt you can gently caress

Yeah, goddamn, at least something warm. :jackbud:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Touchscreens, for dogs!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Bluetooth soup

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Outpost22 posted:

Uploading your online presence to a robot so you can continue to interact with relatives after your untimely death
I'm sure Facebook can just keep posting pictures of my dogs.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Biometric smartphone apps that tell OTHER people they're being loving lazy and need to get up and do poo poo.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

A convoluted contraption that get's me out of bed, dresses me, and makes my breakfast, like in wallace and gromit.

Wow what a cool original idea for a post to post in this thread

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
A Ford Mustang leaving a car show.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Facebook except it’s just people who hate you.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Facebook except it’s just people who hate you.

Twitter is extremely popular though

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Street lamps that automatically adjust to make you makeup look good.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
A $400 machine that cost $1000 to manufacturer that only presses packets of pre-cut fruit into juice, which you order online, and can just squeeze with your hands instead of the machine if you want.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/01/juicero-silicon-valley-shutting-down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bula Vinaka posted:

A $400 machine that cost $1000 to manufacturer that only presses packets of pre-cut fruit into juice, which you order online, and can just squeeze with your hands instead of the machine if you want.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/01/juicero-silicon-valley-shutting-down

Oh yeah, poo poo, the real ones are always funnier. :negative: