Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Revisiting in light of the new season starting, in some ways I feel my team has aged very well

SG Bradley Beal
C Deandre Ayton
GF Luguentz Dort
PG Dejounte Murray
SG Matt Thomas
C Al Horford
F Aaron Gordon
FC LaMarcus Aldridge
PG Miles McBride
PF Rui Hachimura
PG George Hill
C Hassan Whiteside
G Dennis Schröder
F Carmelo Anthony
G Cory Joseph

Rui and Schroder played well for the Lakers, Horford didn't get old, Gordon was the third best player on a championship team. We're about to find out IRL how Beal/Ayton works, but Ayton and Murray both had shaky seasons. A lot of my no money vets are out of the league now but whatever. Not bad. Defense would be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

My fast running core of LaMelo Giddey and dpoy JJJ was good but my other players were mostly busts. I guess QGrimes is a strong role player and Ivey is a nice spark plug but after that idk

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Very happy about my bids. Staying up til 3 am local time to find out I won NUMEROUS all NBAers for $90.

E: got'em ! God I'm old and bad at phone posting >

BWV fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jul 26, 2023

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

BWV posted:

Very happy about my bids. Staying up til 3 am local time to find out I won NUMEROUS all NBAers for $90.

just make sure you're checking the right thread to see them :v:

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

IcePhoenix posted:

just make sure you're checking the right thread to see them :v:

Lmao I’ve wreaked havoc by resurrecting this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Just to avoid confusion I'll close it for now, you can talk about 2022 stuff in the 2023 thread, I don't mind