Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

GolfHole posted:

Sparta was a huge joke to everyone*, even in its time

*Except those citizens whom they had direct authority over as occupiers; to whom they were irredeemable tyrants

Yeah there’s a weird thing where people try to be revisionists to own the chuds but I don’t really get the point. You can try and pretend the Spartans are actually idiots they won’t care. So this accomplishes nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

There's no pretending involved. They were a poo poo country, and their most famous moment of history was getting everyone killed to delay an army for a day or so.

I mean if you want to talk about their most successful venture it was their temporary dominion of Greece which is pretty impressive feat no Greek city state ever really accomplished.

But that’s all rather pointless as history is history, it’s not some dumb game of one upsmanship

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Clutching your pearls in the Schad thread seems like a waste of time

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

To be fair it was only a matter of time before the schuad thread just became a place for goons to live out their action movie fantasies

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Yeah this slap fight isn’t terribly interesting so I don’t know why you want to die on this hill

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Yeah people focused on the Reddit thing are really weird, I get the crypto thing but no one cares about y’all’s petty grudges

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Cite your source, the only Keanu interaction work NFTs that I'm aware of was him calling them stupid and pissing off a lot of cryptoshitheads.

He joined onto non fungible labs an organization which pairs artists with NFTs.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

So much for the weird Russian op theory people got obsessed with

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Whose breaking? The weirdos crying about private property I assume? It is pretty embarrassing

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

By popular demand posted:

:geno: sports are meaningless.

There are still your types around?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Even if you don’t like sports a punter accidentally punting a football into a dudes butt should still work for you

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Shifty Nipples posted:

Sports defenders coming to defend sports is funny tho.

Why would you need to defend sports, outside of weird internet people no one in real life woukd bat an eye

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

RandomBlue posted:

lmao it's like 2nd graders playing football

It’s a bears game yes

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Inceltown posted:

Show me the lie though

I’ve seen how Euros react to soccer, puts American fans to shame

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

fishing with the fam posted:

It's a scientific FACT that dick particles are the most persistent of all particles.

Only two things will survive a nuclear apocalypse. Cockroaches and cock particles

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

You have to get into his mindset. It's currently and fairly classified as dad rap so old guys trying to seem cool who are very dated in a genre that is always moving forward. Make of that what you will. But at the time his brain droppings felt cool and edgy and just like, how you talk with your friends on the couch or how you talk to yourself if your friend is the couch.

Eh from what I’ve seen that isn’t really true, Kanye is still treated pretty seriously in the scene meltdowns aside.

Now if you want dad rap that’s basically Eminem

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

KingSlime posted:

I think the fact that this is still going on sort of proves that posters point. He's framing it to his viewers as if he is being punished for fighting for truth literally just after he was smacked down in court for being a lying hateful piece of poo poo

This doesn't fix the or erase the societal problem at all, I totally understand the doom and gloom. The right wing fucks who empower these folks are not going away and they're just going to find new figureheads

The fact that it took this long for Alex Jones to face any kind of consequences is incredibly depressing considering how dumb he and his followers are. I'll bask in the schad but hardly think this is much of a win

This country really does not like acknowledging or punishing white extremists, they will certainly drag their feet the entire way

Well that and this devt is like student loans, it can’t be discharged through bankruptcy.

Also he hasn’t been granted bankruptcy because he’s so bad at this the bankruptcy court isn’t giving it to him

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Brother Tadger posted:

Why can’t it be discharged via bankruptcy? My understanding is that his bankruptcy cases keep getting thrown out because he’s not actually bankrupt (or at least isn’t filing the necessary docs to prove his bankruptcy), not because you can’t discharge court judgments.

E. Also, obtaining a judgment is relatively easy; actually collecting it is much harder.

I expect that these families will never see an actual dime from Jones because he is an absolute piece of poo poo who will protract litigation as long as possible while squandering/hiding his assets in the meantime, and some of the people who would actually be responsible for freezing/seizing his assets to satisfy the judgment (law enforcement and the judiciary) are sympathetic to his insane backwards cause.

E2. And if all that fails, he’ll just gently caress off to Belize or somewhere else that doesn’t extradite to the US and keep collecting money from rubes on the internet

You can’t discharge this kind of judgement, that has no effect on his bankruptcy, his failure to get one is a another matter, but if he does get one his debt isn’t going anywhere

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Like remember currently info wars isn’t even under Alex but a court ordered proxy, because he tried to game the court and failed spectacularly

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean unless your looking up the code cited it’s no different than any other answer

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Brother Tadger posted:

Right, which is what I was looking for, not just “take my word for it”

Did you look it up? If not your still taking his word for it

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

People are defender her by saying that she only means categories of people shouldn’t get special rights. Which means they have no idea how any court of law works.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean I’m gonna blow your minds but most people not online don’t really care all that much if your an adult Harry Potter fan

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Large Testicles posted:

Brady's been dumb for decades, it's not the hits to his head.

Also Brady don’t get hit.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Your being silly, that’s not the kind of joke those types of shows make. I can’t blame the dude for being angry and confused about that

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Well I don’t think anyone cares really

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean he’s pretty obviously going through an episode, but if you need to believe he isn’t to hate him enough I guess do what you got to.

Seems dumb to me. You can say he’s going through stuff without treating it as some free pass

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

CainFortea posted:

What'd dumber? Pretending to be a psychologist on the internet or just admitting rich people are assholes?

I literally just called you dumb why do I need to repeat myself

I could not have been more clear here

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I think Calvinism is exactly the opposite of that

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Jonny Nox posted:

Yeah, that’s Arminianism, thanks.

I mean that’s in Calvinism to and you comparing the two made some 16th century priests extremely mad

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Oh that’s why Elon is doing the Biden poo poo

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Carthag Tuek posted:

he did the biden poo poo to tank his credit rating?

No he did it so people would talk about it rather than talk about his credit rating

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Soul Dentist posted:

That GBS thread was also full of gutter-dwelling poo poo bags taking an inordinate amount of joy in Hamlin's near death. It was like a dark mirror schad thread

I’m going to guess sports ball was said a lot

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

He also burned down a house and shot the dog….again

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

People apparently think the house has way more power than it does

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

What’s weird is they aren’t in session and Belly ain’t in the country. I don’t know what they thought would happen

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Almost always it's that the military will join them in overthrowing the government.

Yeah but you do that by arresting the body, which is easier if they are all in one place.

Like if they were in session

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

canyoneer posted:

An example of accidentally doing the right thing (cutting off corporate welfare) for the wrong reason (because the corporation is "too woke")

See also, John Hinckley Jr.

I mean from what I’ve seen doing this actively fucks Florida over extremely hard so I wouldn’t call it corporate welfare.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Bad Wolf posted:

This poo poo started with baseball cards, then comics, then action figures and now video games. And the only real money goes to the one or maybe two companies that do the grading. "Investing" in stuff like this makes crypto currency seem stable and conservative in comparison.

It’s been on video games for a while. It’s now transitioned to more niche properties. Like VHS tapes.

Redlettermedia made a video on this where they made fun of it and sold a sealed copy of Nukie for 80k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean that cop lady was ducking on the clock and hosed like 1/9 of the precinct so really she was doing a service

Keeping cops in the sheets and not on the streets