Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Glottis posted:

you wanted street cops to make a decision that this guy should potentially get killed by a riot?

Yes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

what exactly was he attempting to do?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

My sister got her head stuck in a bannister when she was about that age too but my mom just got out the jug of crisco

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

For the next act of schaden, they have a pool table on that very same floor

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Mister Speaker posted:

The schad on me is that I'll never be able to get as high as I was when I was 15 seeing Jackass for the first time.

Unless I get into opiates.

My n-word have you tried LSD?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

You're not TITTIESUCKER69 so idkwtf you're talkin about

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

the asspennies video taken to a new level

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Bixington posted:

I've got it on good authority that the kids that played in my high school football team occasionally lactated, assumedly from the roid usage lol. Couple brothers went pro too.

I refuse to believe there’s an actual pro lacrosse league that anyone other than friends and families attend

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Mister Speaker posted:

And they're (hopefully) not all disgusting rapemutants like every single player in the NHL.

you must not have been around lacrosse players in school if you think hockey players are bad

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

i wonder if anyone has ever made Moob Cheese before

like breast milk ice cream is one thing but fermented dude milk is something completely different

Large Testicles fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Sep 11, 2023

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

redshirt posted:

Cheesebro

isnt that one of the dudes who's been in trump's legal circle issues? if so, highly sus

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

china bot posted:

receiving pleasure from the pain goons apparently feel from overdog's *checks notes* sarcasm

sarcasm is dead

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Lots of dispensaries and delivery services in CA take card now. some of them, it works more like an atm than a regular card purchase tho, as in they can only charge by the $10s so they carry around cash to give you the change but i would always let them keep that as a tip

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Aramoro posted:

How do you do rounds when you have tabs?

I'm not especially tied to which way is best, other than just being able to leave when you're done. It's just so weird after being to a load of other countries and then the US having it's own way. I'm sure other countries must do it as well.

you just tell the bartender this round is on you, they put it all on your tab

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

`Nemesis posted:

Tesla's can be dolly towed like 20-30 miles per their website, which will cover almost any situation or at least get it to a flat bed. It's not a huge deal all sorts of cars have special towing requirements, tow operators are expected to know this sort of stuff

you obviously havent been around tow drivers much if you think the majority of them know more than how to hook up the winch and then strap the car down and even that's iffy. i've dealt with so many goddamned idiot tow truck drivers with all my lovely cars. i had one rip a bumper off, i had one start a fire under the hood after i told him not to try starting the car, which he proceeded to ignore, i had one lose my car off the dolly and that's only about half the stories i have about those dumb mother fuckers.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

St_Ides posted:

I worked in the car and truck rental industry for 11 years, I dealt with a lot of tow drivers.

I’ve never met one that didn’t consider themselves to be the smartest person in the room, despite always, always being the dumbest. It’s the ultimate dunning-Krueger job.

Just last week I saw a big tow hooking up a Forester for a regular tow, not a flatbed. They obviously should know better, but they don’t.

i said this same exact thing earlier and they handwaved it away

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

you're becoming the main character in the thread, take a loving step back

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

hail Satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles