Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Tree Bucket posted:

Combine that with immense confidence from being at the top of their game and being accustomed to knowing stuff almost no one else does, and you're all set for FUN TIMES

My wife works for an orthodontist. He's marginally into Q. He's a dipshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Honestly it wouldn't be out of character if they'd been expecting a lot of EU tourists to visit their Brexit festival and someone had to sit them down and explain why that wasn't going to happen

Why is no one suggesting bog-standard corruption?

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

LifeSunDeath posted:

The Amish are basically goth farmers.

I think I saw a painting about this once.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

evobatman posted:

Selfhschaden: for very long I thought a dive bar had something to do with scuba diving, and was something like a beach bar.

amazing

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Log082 posted:

There are some fantastic smaller guys in sumo. I just didn't think they fit in the Schad thread. I highly suggest anyone interested check out the SA Sumo thread, though since a tournament just finished last night it'll slow down a bit until the next tourny in two months.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3971281

Sumo rules. There's no sport quite like it. Speed, position, technique, all for matches that rarely last more than ten seconds.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Goddammit I'm dying.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Karate Bastard posted:

Thirding about the fight vids. I would rather not have seen that, and wouldn't have clicked it if I knew what it was, and kind of resent the implication that I'm supposed to be happy about any of whatever goes on in there.

Reminds me of the poster, I completely forgot the name, who would only ever post conventionally attractive women getting hurt. Turned out to be a creep and got perma'd for it.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

MagpieConcept posted:

This is a little further back but I used to have a dog that was scared of women and would literally go curl up in a corner shaking if women started yelling. And about 4 months after I came out as a trans dude, one day he walked straight into my room and curled up next to me, then I was his favorite person forever after that 😭

Gender confirming dog is probably better than proper pronoun usage for mental health.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Jonny Nox posted:

Also moms don’t always get enough sleep on the regular

Yeah thats purestrain babybrain.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Pennywise the Frown posted:

One of my favorite memories of my nephew was him being just the right height of my butt and I was walking by and felt a fart coming and I didn't want to waste it so I grabbed his face, put it against my butt, and blasted right into his face. There were 2-3 seconds of silent disbelief, then he started crying. It was so hilarious.

He's about 6' 3" now and has at least 30lbs on me. He's one of my best friends. :unsmith:

yo wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Serephina posted:

I know someone who did that!

Guy writing for the university rag decided to dose himself and see where he ended up. Wrote a small blurb about it and a short comic panel, where a small flying pink elephant leads him by the hand into the unknown. He got a very angry letter from the girl he hooked up with about being compared to an elephant.

Hell of a punchline.