Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Universal is a two-day visit, three tops if you really wanna go crazy and re-ride a bunch of poo poo

Also as it’s extremely pertinent to your plans to visit all three parks, I feel you should be aware that there’s only two parks. Epic has no official ETA but isn’t expected until at least 2025.

unless you were counting the water park I guess

CapnAndy fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Aug 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Elendil004 posted:

The Fast and Furious ride is incredible just to watch Dom Torreto leap onto a drone and yell about family.
I personally am a fan of the bit where he grabs a helicopter that is smaller than he is

Everyone involved in that ride ought to be ashamed of themselves

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Mnoba posted:

is tis the harry potter stuff any good?
I mean, you can literally divide all of theme park design history into pre- and post-Hogsmeade; it was a paradigm shift harder than anything I think has happened since Disneyland opened, so yeah, pretty goddamn good

ymmv on how tainted the entire franchise is by the creator pushing all her chips onto the transphobia board, of course

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Boxman posted:

Andy's right though; so much of what Disney did with Galaxy's Edge is obviously influenced by the success of the Harry Potter areas.
Pandora, Springfield, Avengers Campus, and Super Nintendo World are all also built in the Wizarding World full immersion style.

That is also a complete list of all the major theme park lands built since Hogsmeade opened, save only Diagon Alley, which is also obviously done in the Wizarding World style too. It's the new standard.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

If you like Harry Potter get the hopper for one day so you can ride the train, you loving nerd.
I’m going for two days next month and I decided against the hopper because $40 for a train ride seemed not worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

If you believe the rumor that the dragon coaster was originally intended for Animal Kingdom -- which I do -- it had a hell of an interesting history, at least.