Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which August 16th release are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince [PC, Switch] – August 16 12 21.82%
Rollerdrome [PC, PS5, PS4] – August 16 31 56.36%
Tribes of Midgard [XSX, XBO, Switch] – August 16 5 9.09%
Way of the Hunter [PC, PS5, XSX] – August 16 7 12.73%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Work until you inevitably die of a preventable heart condition in your mid 60s.

I like the other idea better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Work until you inevitably die of a preventable heart condition in your mid 60s.

About 30 years too generous.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.

That unironically sucks. Poor dude.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
any computer gamers here played Expeditions: Rome? how is it

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Wasn't Konami meant to drop a whole bunch of games on Steam today?

Guessing it was a live service, otherwise.. just don't upgrade your poo poo my guy

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dudes marriage lasted longer than most peoples. So they drifted apart, while they had it it was magical

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Smt5 report: 2 1/2 hours in and it’s looking quite promising. Very happy there are no random encounters, makes exploration so much less painful. Not to rekindle the “random encounters, are they ever any good” discourse from a few days ago but imo this is a major improvement

Minor nitpick: it’s set in Tokyo again. Still waiting for the cleveland smt

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

Minor nitpick: it’s set in Tokyo again. Still waiting for the cleveland smt

:sigh who spoiled you on the twist?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The last time they had one that wasn't set in Tokyo, there was a whole bunch of grousing over whether that made it a real SMT game or not

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

The last time they had one that wasn't set in Tokyo, there was a whole bunch of grousing over whether that made it a real SMT game or not

Was that Strange Journey or something else?

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Ugh, I'm really disliking Mission 10 in Homeworld. Spent like 30 minutes trying to navigate this dust field and as soon as destroy my objective, reinforcements just sweep in and destroy my fleet and I lose all my progress. Doesn't help that's it's really hard to tell what's in the safe zone so all of my ships are constantly taking damage, and whenever I try to move them, they end up flying in the complete opposite direction I want them to go. At least with Deserts of Kharak I didn't have to deal with 3 dimensions.

PunkBoy fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Sep 1, 2022

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
I just spent 10 minutes walking around a monastery handing out sausages to the interns and my boss was so impressed he made me a wizard!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

I just spent 10 minutes walking around a monastery handing out sausages to the interns and my boss was so impressed he made me a wizard!

I don't remember this part of The Abbey of Crime

mutata
Mar 1, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

I'm telling my kids that this is Harry Potter.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/LcKZcni.mp4

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's been September for an hour and a half!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

did you remember

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
There's still an hour and a half of August left up here, its still good!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

How is it already September???????? I guess I don't understand how time works???

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's 4:30 in the afternoon Sept 1 already

Days gone mate

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
it's august for 40 more minutes

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Fine I'll do it myself

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Khanstant posted:

It's on gamepass so I gave it quick try and it was definitely made by roman history nerds. Cs are pronounced with a K sound and there's some interesting dialogue stuff if you play as a female character.

So it's at least good from the history dork angle. Combat is turn based, but I didn't get much into it.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Khanstant posted:

Its on gamepass and while the part of me who had to take 4 years of latin was pleased as hell, the actual gameplay was fairly dull turn based combat that lacked any oomph or speed. The handful of fights I did were two roughly even forces grinding each other down and not interesting but I like my tactics/strategy games to be lots of weak foes rather than "the same as you".

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Please stop chatting in this illegal thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
what games is everyone playing on this fine august 32nd