Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which August 16th release are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince [PC, Switch] – August 16 12 21.82%
Rollerdrome [PC, PS5, PS4] – August 16 31 56.36%
Tribes of Midgard [XSX, XBO, Switch] – August 16 5 9.09%
Way of the Hunter [PC, PS5, XSX] – August 16 7 12.73%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Looks to be a slow month for new games. The only thing I'm really looking forward to is Cult of the Lamb. The summer Next Fest demo was promising so I hope the full release holds up to that first impression.

Gonna get caught up on older games this month! And by that of course I mean I'll be playing endless grind MMOs and idle games to soothe my broken monkey brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

I loving love Xenoblade and the aggressive accents

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

wuggles posted:

Man I need to go back on GAA2

Games As A 2ervice

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

True Nuzlocke every time. If I pass out I uninstall the game, my Pokemon journey ends there

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Gripweed posted:

Are there any online games that are good for having fun and making friends?

Friends
Family
Religion

These are the three beasts you must slay if you want to be a Gamer

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Strategy is back, bay bee

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Help Im Alive posted:

I rented digimon world when I was a kid but my digimon kept evolving into slimes because I wasn't raising them properly

gently caress digimon!!

Same! They kept loving turning into ghosts and slimes and lovely digimon and I gave up and returned it to blockbuster early

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I worked at a taco bell for a summer when I was 15 and it kicked rear end. Well, except all the times we got robbed at gunpoint. Then my mom said I had to stop working there, which, like, yeah that's a fair call mom.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

wuggles posted:

I missed dog page but that's not gonna stop me. Here's Coco in a big stretch

Also I just saw Hogwarts Legacy got delayed into 2023? Did anyone think that was actually gonna hit this year?

Oooooo big streeeeeeeeetch

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Move 'em on, head 'em up
Head 'em up, move 'em on
Move 'em on, head 'em up, rawhide

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

cheetah7071 posted:

You can't randomly corpses wildly in elden ring. In that it is beaten by both skyrim and dark souls

That is true. You can't randomly corpses in ER

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

It's my birthday and I've now gotten Xenoblade 3!

Except I still haven't finished 1 and 2. And I have Live a Live to finish. And Digimon Survive. And FEW TH.

Somebody help I need more hours a day :negative:

Happy birthday!

The ending of XBC2 is worth it

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Kerrzhe posted:

i've never owned a playstation in my life

This isn't something you should be going around and telling folks in public

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

So what is everybody up to tonight/this morn

Read this too fast and thought you said "tonight/this mom"

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

Go to X and talk to A. Go to Y and talk to B. Go to Z and talk to A again. Go back to X and talk to C.
C says: "My word, PlayerName, apologies for the delay. We've been looking to expand our operations and mayhap failed to consider the costs."
PlayerName plays their Slow Surprised animation
"Over the years, I have often wondered, what would prevent the alliance of nations from breaching the aether wall. Now we have our answer, it seems."
C plays his Slow Nod animation
PlayerName plays their Slow Nod animation
"But do not let my folly sunder your trust in us. An adventurer is more than shadows. Much more, and then some."
C plays his Slow Thinking animation
"Ah, but you must be eager to speak to Cid. I will send word ahead of you. Pray return to Z and speak to the locals, as they might provide the directions that will lead us to A."
PlayerName plays their Slow Nod animation
PlayerName plays their Pumped Up animation
Quest complete!

Sounds pretty cozy to me. Why are you such a rush to collect bear asses?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

The Good Queen Clitoris posted:

kfc $5 fill up > filler

This KFC is mostly mmo fetch quests

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Bear meat isn't very good. Every time I've had brown bear sausage or ground meat I inevitably bite down on a chuck that doesn't quite feel right in my mouth. Like am I going to die now? Did that bite just kill me? Was that the chunk of homemade bear sausage that was full of trichinella?

Propaganda Hour fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Aug 19, 2022

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

quote:

It's rare that I go to this much trouble to dissuade people from buying a video game. I can be nitpicky or critical about perfectly solid games for one reason or another, but I know tastes can vary, so I try to make room for my experiences not necessarily reflecting other players'. But Saints Row is such a mess in its current state that I would only recommend it to Twitch streamers who make a living out of riling up their chat feeds. That's all this is: the 2022 video game equivalent of The Room or Showgirls, a spectacle to be experienced with a group... and not for the reasons its creators intended.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2022/08/saints-row-game-review-an-open-world-mess-beyond-redemption/

Brutal review out of Ars

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

Rename Games forum to Digital Games and rename Traditional Games to Analog Games

Rename Games forum to "cheap games" and traditional games to "expensive games"

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

To Luigi's credit his last mansion was just a hotel he was staying at on vacation

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

It's the same image but all the planes came back with big honkin' ta-tas

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Manic pixie girlfriend
Labrador retriever boyfriend

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

These aren't regular ol' hot dogs. No, these are UNSC hot dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I no longer care for this Mario fellow