Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which August 16th release are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince [PC, Switch] – August 16 12 21.82%
Rollerdrome [PC, PS5, PS4] – August 16 31 56.36%
Tribes of Midgard [XSX, XBO, Switch] – August 16 5 9.09%
Way of the Hunter [PC, PS5, XSX] – August 16 7 12.73%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Hello posters and lurkers

Hope all of you are doing well

I remembered this song, very nostalgic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Nt0iAu3qw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'm watching megaman battle network speedruns

I did not know there was a part in mmbn2 where a guy tells Lan that if he wants to have some whiskey then Lan is gonna have to rap with him. Lan responds by saying "Hellz yeah"

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Last Celebration posted:

It’s a speed run so you probably didn’t see it, but that’s nowhere near the craziest part, where said man also tells you to suck on your mother’s milk.

Thankfully this particular runner slowed down to read out every text box from that part lol

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Way of the Bunter would be more interesting imo

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

You left out the comma after I :twisted:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I only recently discovered calypso lemonades but imo they are very good but way too strong. Best to cut it liberally with water.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Electric Phantasm posted:

Love me a good eat' em game.

:nws:?? maybe??

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
P5 does not, however, include the good joker

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Ok fine, clarification

P5 does not contain the good persona joker

It contains a joker I have no strong feelings about one way or the other beyond "definitely not the good persona joker"

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Given a choice between defense and attack, I'm more likely to pick defense since I am not good at avoiding damage in games.

That being said,

Saint Freak posted:

Anyways the answer is level Luck/Crit because it's the most fun.

is the correct answer in games where luck actually does something.

I went through all of Bowser's Inside Story only leveling up Luigi's and Mario's mustache stat. The only regret I have with that game is that I didn't realize that if you pick the same stat each time, the game will lower the amount you get if you continue picking that stat, so I don't know if I would have had more stache by occasionally popping a level in another stat or not.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
It's all in the numbers.

Number 1? That's terror. Number 2? That's terror.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

that

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

haveblue posted:

pokemon island 2: lechonk's revenge

Mankey Island was right there :cmon:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I hope new wooper evolves into quagmire

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Idk why but fidough gives me hobo tramp vibes

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

that's a strong cat

The full sequence from the trailer is even better

https://i.imgur.com/c4sHi1n.mp4

Also, this

https://i.imgur.com/RVIZMd0.mp4

Game in question is called Stars in the Trash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3_fPVHjFq8

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

Where are the anime cat games...

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

I said come in! posted:

Real talk, this game is actually really cool.

Did you know there's a live action film adaptation?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAifJAZFbuI

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Gripweed posted:

Are there any online games that are good for having fun and making friends?

Roblox, dungeon fighter online

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Gripweed posted:

I meant making friends with other adults. I do not want to make friends with children

DFO should be fine then.

Roblox was a joke. The userbase in that platform is all over the place. The strangest is that one of the games has had to bust up rings of adults who were using private parties to throw roblox stripteases for the other adults. Many were upset at getting banned because they thought that it was okay to do as long as they weren't doing it in public where the accounts belonging to their children could see them. Like, I can't figure out how any of them playing it ever got to the point where they decided this was a good idea lmao.

if I had a computer that could handle streaming well I would totally try to do some second life safari type poo poo with roblox because roblox just has soooo muuuuch going on that I wish everyone could get to see, as far as just weird poo poo, weird design, bootleg everything, etc.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
tag yourself

before you beanbag yourself

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

thats the sex number

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I love that original bomberman canon had bomberman become the lode runner

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Rarity posted:

Yikes are we that desperate for new mods?

Mods, new??

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Kerrzhe posted:

they asked me why i named my ship Music and i asked if they'd heard of Crosby Stills & Nash and they said no and i guess that means i'm extremely old and might as well be dead

So why did you name the ship Music

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

Cs&n performed "music"

Only "music" not music?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

PunkBoy posted:

Yoko Shimomura rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckxy-i7Dc5U

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Kerrzhe posted:

it's from one of my favorite CSN songs, Southern Cross: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHL-6cUtZj0

"I have my ship, and all her flags are a-flyin'
She is all that I have left, and Music is her name"

it is very sentimental to me and basically makes me tear up every time i hear it, but happy tears

ty

I haven't listened to CSN or CSNY so when I went googling for "ship music" it just kept spitting back "Wooden Ships" at me :v:

Jay Rust posted:

Whats a good, crunchy, not super story-focussed rpg on switch I could try?

How do you define crunchy? There's that pokemon mystery dungeon remake and mystery dungeon games have a little bit of crunch to them.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I wanna buy and frame this print

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Inferior cover compared to Fuzion Frenzy 1 imo

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I quit drinking soda back in I wanna say 2014 and while I'm glad I was able to cut that stuff out of my life, I do find myself missing a baja blast or a root beer.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Bayonetta you mystery...

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
There's a steam game I keep meaning to pick up that is very tangentially related to soda. It's a beat em up game called Soda Girls.

It has upgrades and some customization stuff as well as a way to upgrade the enemies to make the game harder if you want.

It clearly has a rough translation though. That's pretty much the 1 thing that keeps me from picking it up during the big sales.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/519080/Soda_Girls/

quote:

《Soda Girls》 is a horizontal version of the cartoon action game, game player by setting their own unique combo, against crazy zombies, save companion. If you don't think the game is tough enough, you can upgrade the monster gene (What the hell?)

《Soda Girls》This is a difficult game, Soda girls not only fights the kinds of strong and cuning combies, but also fights from crazy scientists, strange circus clowns, gangsters, and aliens from other planets; every enemy should be played carefully, otherwise, Soda girls may be killed by your careless.

Cute cartoon style
Crazy level design
High degree of freedom players to create their own Combo
Challenging boss fights
Be the most changeful monster species
Memory system (some strange origin)
Like to challenge the difficult players (challenge system)

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Thinkin about the ace combat 7 dlc and the galaxy brain thinking that goes behind you want to kill hundreds of people on this ship to stop us from killing a million people, how is that any different from our plan to kill a million people to save 10 million lives

RBA Starblade posted:

Kirby Air Ride status: Still Good, though the emulator hitches a bit when loading a map for the first time

The tas for that game is insane, you ever seen it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Oh poo poo bridget's back??