Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the way i see it, it's been pretty much one and a half year since the rule thread was updated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten riot

lol
we should add a rule that, and then maybe, and also

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
quite frankly i'm pissed the hell off at the rules post because it talks about this chrome extension that makes images spin? well guess what - it doesn't loving work, and it hasn't worked in like 3 years. get that poo poo outta there!

*stomps feet and bangs fist against wall, but not hard enough to knock any paintings off*

Manifisto

the "no posting while wearing pants" rule continues to be hotly debated, the outcome isn't clear but there could well be a new rule about it, well, anytime

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

someone kept posting about wanting to add another rule that just said "byob rules" and i think that is a good idea

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Scuba Trooper

Heather Papps posted:

someone kept posting about wanting to add another rule that just said "byob rules" and i think that is a good idea

:hmmyes:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Can we also add a linear scale?

baka of lathspell

what about paradoxical rules in the fashion of like rule one don’t follow rule three

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Implement post quotas/daily minimums tia

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Heather Papps posted:

that is a good rule

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FPzero

Game Over
Return of Mido

Heather Papps posted:

i like this one

sig by Heather Papps!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
BYOB roulade

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I was thinking maybe we could add the new rule "Be excellent to yourself (so you can be here to :justpost:)"

nut

no brunettes

nut

guys can be brunettes too right? i wanna make sure all brunettes are gone

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

barnold posted:

quite frankly i'm pissed the hell off at the rules post because it talks about this chrome extension that makes images spin? well guess what - it doesn't loving work, and it hasn't worked in like 3 years. get that poo poo outta there!

*stomps feet and bangs fist against wall, but not hard enough to knock any paintings off*

add this to your custom stylesheet:
CSS code:
body.forum_268 div.title img,
body.forum_268 p.signature img,
body.forum_268 p.signature video {
	-webkit-animation:spin 6000s linear infinite;
	-moz-animation:spin 6000s linear infinite;
	animation:spin 6000s linear infinite;
}
@-moz-keyframes spin { 100% { -moz-transform: rotate(360deg); } }
@-webkit-keyframes spin { 100% { -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); } }
@keyframes spin { 100% { -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); transform:rotate(360deg); } }

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I was thinking maybe we could add the new rule "Be excellent to yourself (so you can be here to :justpost:)"

I like this.

I also like BYOB rules.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Manifisto posted:

the "no posting while wearing pants" rule continues to be hotly debated, the outcome isn't clear but there could well be a new rule about it, well, anytime

I've been posting with pants for a long time, the mods don't even check

Manifisto

Fredrik1 posted:

I've been posting with pants for a long time, the mods don't even check

at least as far as you know

google THIS

nut posted:

guys can be brunettes too right? i wanna make sure all brunettes are gone

A male brunette is just a brune

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

google THIS posted:

A male brunette is just a brune

brude

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

That's what you call an inconsiderate bro.

Or a bunch of baby chickens who don't care about anybody else.