Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
can we?????

I promise not to make it weird

(I will)

(Lemme get some of that leftover gazpacho)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I have never heard of it op

But if you tell me where I can watch it I may investigate

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

netflix. its gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAN0OCagHzQ

baka of lathspell

that one thing we watched made me think about life, and stuff, but i also thought it was kinda weird tbh tho i can see why people would like it

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

teen witch

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

netflix

but a preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buK45NW_ikI

baka of lathspell

wait but holy eff I’m dumb cuz that was something else

nvm I like this particular show

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

people can change

teen witch
I USED to be a piece of poo poo

FutonForensic

i quote the table sketch all the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZBwPmla8QQ

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
I just got curious and its renewed for season three! hell yeah

FutonForensic

also check out Tim Robinson's episode on The Characters for essentially a bonus ITYSL ep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OwgTEB51Os

Khanstant
im NOT stUPID, IM smarter thaN YOU

Khanstant
to this day i hate bald boys. i cant stand bald boys. anytime i see them, i think im back in the pants

teen witch
Triples is best

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
I didint even wanna marry her but i did it anyway

teen witch
I don’t think the dog that bit me should get put down

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLfAf8oHrMo

this thread reminded me to watch the rest of this show

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
has a ghost ever popped out of the fuckin ceiling and just like, taken a big messy poo poo all over the table?

Khanstant
the worms are their money, the bones are their dollars

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
fps_nug

horsing around no longer
looks like we've got a certified chode!

I hope you loving die Harley Jarvis!!

Escape From Noise

Hours and hours of footage of real people falling out of coffins at funerals. Just body after body busting out of poo poo wood and hitting pavement.

Finger Prince

I thought it was really clever comedy. Some of the sketches got really uncomfortable, which were really well acted out. I'm not usually one for squirmy kind of comedy, but then I'd remember the show is literally called "I think you should leave" and the whole point is to explore what happens well past the point where someone should have left and it's just so well written. I think it's better to break up the watching rather than binge it because it can get a bit tiring (Tim's OTT shouting overreactions don't always land, and sketch after sketch it gets a bit repetitive), but I still think it was really good.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Aug 19, 2022

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4Fv3LFGCgo

teen witch
I want Emo Phillips to guest star

frump truck

hello... again!

Any other ideas?
Stinky!!!!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
that show, indeed, is "my exact style"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

canyoneer posted:

that show, indeed, is "my exact style"

like I'm always saying, that is SO canyoneer :syoon:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

I haven't seen it TW. I dunno I used to be really about sketch comedy but kind of lost interest in it in the 10s, maybe no one making it in that era appealed to me. I watched Auntie Donna's House and that was good. should I watch this show?

teen witch

rear end-penny posted:

I haven't seen it TW. I dunno I used to be really about sketch comedy but kind of lost interest in it in the 10s, maybe no one making it in that era appealed to me. I watched Auntie Donna's House and that was good. should I watch this show?

it’s a nice mix of Tim and Eric and Andy Samberg so if you hate either, avoid

Escape From Noise

I really dislike Adam Samberg, but I like I Think You Should Leave.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

rear end-penny posted:

each episode is like 15 minutes long watch the first one and you’ll know if you’ll enjoy the rest and you won’t have wasted very much time

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

teen witch
at least get up to the New Joe sketch

it’s a lovely Fred Willard performance

Escape From Noise

I do love the smattering of character actors.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
my wife's high school friend is in that show in season 1. she plays the host at the party with the guest's insufferable boyfriend who asks about gazpacho and keeps spoiling the charades game. it's the first big thing we saw her in, and she has since been in a lot of things. i think she has a recurring role on Gentefied.

teen witch

canyoneer posted:

my wife's high school friend is in that show in season 1. she plays the host at the party with the guest's insufferable boyfriend who asks about gazpacho and keeps spoiling the charades game. it's the first big thing we saw her in, and she has since been in a lot of things. i think she has a recurring role on Gentefied.

please tell her I love her

(it’s my favorite sketch because the boyfriend is the perfect amalgamation of men I have boned)

Ass-penny

teen witch posted:

it’s a nice mix of Tim and Eric and Andy Samberg so if you hate either, avoid

Andy is usually pretty funny, tho I'd thought his last name was Sandberg and literally just had to Google him to make sure I knew who you were talking about. I stopped watching Adult Swim around the time Tim and Eric started, tho I don't think I ever saw more than two or three minutes of their show.
I'll try to check it out.

Macnult

a good steering wheel that doesn't fly off while you're driving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Macnult posted:

a good steering wheel that doesn't fly off while you're driving

No space for mother in law!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Aug 22, 2022