Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm 35 and only a few months ago I got a few gray hairs near my temples. I didn't really worry about it because I'm extremely sexy and I know I'll be a middle aged Chad

I'm pretty sure this means I'll live to be about 150, and my genetics are top notch

I'm on a daily watch to see if my balls get any gray hairs. I'll keep the thread updated once one is located and we can decide what to do about it together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im 69 and the entire pubes are gay but everything else - brown

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
38 and still no grays. I'm sure making this post will immediately jinx it, though. Thanks a lot, OP.

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004

20 Blunts posted:

im 69 and the entire pubes are gay but everything else - brown

:gay:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I was 35 when I noticed a couple of gray hairs on my temples. I’ll be 43 in a couple of months and it’s still just a few grays in my temples and scrub when I don’t shave. Rest of my head is still jet black.

Had a receding hairline since I was 25, though.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I keep getting a few really thick white as hell hairs in my beard and i'm hoping this means I'll end up with a pure white santa beard when I'm an old man

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
About 30 but just at the temples

they really started showing up like assholes at 40

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

first time i read one of your posts, op

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
in my early 30s and I can report that I have a couple of stray grey pubes but no greys up top

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Late teens, my beard hasn't been the same since

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Yep. Been completely silver for a few years now and going white at 42.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Silver hairs at 40 a few white hairs in my beard too.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Not until ? Early 40s and then hardly any, nbd

Didn't get grey worth coloring over until maybe 47

I stayed young looking till WHAMMO hit 50
:suicide:

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Szyznyk posted:

Yep. Been completely silver for a few years now and going white at 42.

I've gotten to salt but still almost entirely pepper still at 36. my dad was predominantly grey by 30, though

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

I keep getting a few really thick white as hell hairs in my beard and i'm hoping this means I'll end up with a pure white santa beard when I'm an old man

Same. 34 and no greys but a bunch of random fuckin white beard hairs I never really noticed til a couple weeks ago.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

By the way grey or white really really doesn't look bad on most guys

It looks like dogshit on women but not on you guys. In fact it's often sexy as hell. You guys might die a decade earlier but don't sweat the greys guys. If it's pubes ? maybe shave

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Late 20s for me, IIRC. These days my beard is mostly silver, and the temples are, too.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
12 lol

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
No idea. I started dying it silver and pink/purple like, three years ago so it could already be happening!

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I started getting some at 28 but I was having a hard time with a lot of stuff and probably over half the greys that showed up turned back to brown a year or so later.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ain't got none

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
Couple on the chin at 45, then a couple in the brows, and now at 48 a couple in the trou

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Just starting to gray right above my sideburns at 38

Had a few white hairs popping up in my beard for the last few years

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Mechanical Pencil posted:

Couple on the chin at 45, then a couple in the brows, and now at 48 a couple in the trou

Well hello super lurker

How you doin'??

:giggle:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Do you mean like enough grey other people would notice it or like combing your hair and you find one sort of situation? If the latter, pretty early, wanna say around the tail end of grad school so about 24/25. If the former I think I'm starting to get that dr. strange peter balish above the sideburns greying at 33 but when I point it out to people they don't believe me unless they lean in close and look. I guess it's more obvious when my hair is wet cause otherwise it's kind of a light brown that blends it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

my god it's steve martin!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Started getting grey hairs in high school. Got more through uni. They kind of slowed down tho, which sucks, cause I always wanted grey hair since I was a kid. Now you can only notice them in certain light. A shame.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
early 30s and ive got a few in my head

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
you mean there is a color that isn't gray?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I'm balding but all my hair is jet black

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

25. I’m 52 now, totally grey. I alternate between purple, blue, and green. I’m on disability so I don’t have to answer to anyone, and have decided to do whatever hair color suits me at the moment.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Had some stray gray hairs in my beard since about 27 I think. Gray on my head after 30.
Luckily both sides of my family have a history of keeping their hair, so I'll take gray, white, our silver over none.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I'm 40 and still haven't got any. The rest of me is aging quite rapidly, though. I stayed looking like I was in my mid 20's until I was about 37 but I'm noticing the crows feet coming in. I could be as craggy as Mel Gibson in a few years.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

probably mid 20s was the first time I spotted one

Demon Lord
Jun 8, 2003
ex nihil, ex omni, ad infinitum
Since high school. Mostly white at 41. At least I have plenty.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

dinahmoe posted:

25. I’m 52 now, totally grey. I alternate between purple, blue, and green. I’m on disability so I don’t have to answer to anyone, and have decided to do whatever hair color suits me at the moment.

Hi! It's nice to meet you
A super ultra lurker :)

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

Started getting them when I was 22.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe
17. Then I'd get one or two more each year. 38 now (today in fact!), but still almost all brown. I'm more worried about going bald since my maternal grandfather is, but I haven't had anything on that front.