Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Mods aren't interested in people with hair so it should be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
I shave my head so gently caress knows. I had some greys before I started doing it though.

Either side of my chin has rapidly been going white in the past 3 years, though. I'm 33.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I am 35 years old and I am starting to get it on my head.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I started getting grey hairs in my beard when I was 21, or 22. Made me look disguenguested

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Around 25. Individual bright white/silver strands. My hair is long and dark so all the sparkle actually looks pretty bitchin'

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

A couple started around like 22? I'm 31 now and have a ton along the center part of my hair. Pure white tho which is nicer imo

My dad was fully white/grey by like 40 and 🤞

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

12 lmao. But it was just one, and it was also flat like dental floss and really hurt to yank out. Regular gray started showing up around 23.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

28 for the moustache, 31 or so for the beard, 33 for the hair. Weirdly the beard is the only one that's continued to get grayer--the rest more or less stopped for the last decade. I'm sure that won't last!

I've always had a weird growth pattern where the hair on the right side of my face and head grow faster than the hair on the left, and the gray hairs are all on the left side. I might be a chimera.

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

Semantically, "you" is both singular and plural, though syntactically it is always plural. It always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural.

Also, there is no plural when the context is an argument with an individual rather than a group. Somfin shouldn't put words in my mouth.

KitConstantine posted:

A couple started around like 22? I'm 31 now and have a ton along the center part of my hair. Pure white tho which is nicer imo

My dad was fully white/grey by like 40 and 🤞

If you own it you’ll be solid

And there’s always the Patrick Stewart / Steve Martin effect where going gray early means you essentially look like you haven’t aged unless someone compares you from 40 years ago to you at 80. Seems like a fair trade

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

tehinternet posted:

If you own it you’ll be solid

And there’s always the Patrick Stewart / Steve Martin effect where going gray early means you essentially look like you haven’t aged unless someone compares you from 40 years ago to you at 80. Seems like a fair trade

I'm a lady so it's slightly different for me lol

But the grey helps since I work in male dominated industries

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just claim you're part badger.

tehinternet
Feb 14, 2005

Semantically, "you" is both singular and plural, though syntactically it is always plural. It always takes a verb form that originally marked the word as plural.

Also, there is no plural when the context is an argument with an individual rather than a group. Somfin shouldn't put words in my mouth.

KitConstantine posted:

I'm a lady so it's slightly different for me lol

But the grey helps since I work in male dominated industries

I mean I think the important part is owning it; if you’re comfortable how you look and you project that outwards, that’s literally all that matters. Confidence is king (or queen) and all that.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

18 a girlfriend noticed the first one. Slowly gained more over the years but once I hit 30 the pace accelerated

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I like the mutant ones around the eye.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Today I pulled out two rogue eyebrow hairs that were about 50% longer than all the others, but they were at least the same colour.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I've had the odd one or two since my early 20s but I'm 44 now and still only finding one or two. If I'm like my mum I'll probably be 50 before there's any appreciable greying of the whole thing.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
I think I noticed greys starting at 26. I'm 36 now and I have salt and pepper hair with like 2 main stripey regions on the front of my head.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My hair is grey as gently caress right now. Dressing up for a halloween party and my sides are completely greying out.

I'm 35. My aunt has her hair full white, not even like yellowish white, more like anime white by the time she was 50, so it looks like I'm going this way.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Elentor posted:

My hair is grey as gently caress right now. Dressing up for a halloween party and my sides are completely greying out.

I'm 35. My aunt has her hair full white, not even like yellowish white, more like anime white by the time she was 50, so it looks like I'm going this way.

off topic I know but what black lipstick do you use?? I have a bitch of a time finding a decent one that doesn't come off the instant I look sideways at a drink.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Oh I get them, so sexy!

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

Toxic Mental posted:

Holy cow you bumped a 2 month old thread

sorry im going senile

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Pasketti posted:

sorry im going senile

Senile with grey hair is the new black.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I have sandy blonde hair where brown and blonde are mixed together by individual hairs, there could be a couple grey in there but I can’t tell it’s already multicolor