Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

watching serena williams play tennis for what feels like forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
mowed the lawn earlier, tried using the string trimmer but i was about ready to throw that god drat dewalt trimmer head into a lake after restringing it for the hundredth time so i gave up.

just played some farm sim now i'm gonna drink a few beers and maybe have a lil fire

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
i'm playing the truck simulator game

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i am all weekended out for the evening, but i shall return tomorrow for more weekending

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

giving black thought & danger mouse’s “cheat codes” a proper listen on the nice stereo

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

rotor posted:

im cooking and as usual making way more than i can use, it owns

dinner turned out fuckin great y’all

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

now im playin video games

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
haveing some beers and some fire

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

played some sea of thieves with buddies from college tonight. solid start to the weekend

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
went out drinking at a gay bar near me tonight. might go to a michigan football bar tomorrow to watch our first game, idk, already feels like a long weekend. that's okay, start of fall, a pretty Based season

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
going to a birthday bbq way the gently caress up north and gonna find out if my cantonese is good enough to actually get me to where i need to be (answer: probably not, lol)

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

already jealous lol, my mandarin has already degraded to the point i cant hold conversations beyond "How is your wife doing" and "can you bring me another beer please"

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

cantonese roast meat is one of the great achievements of mankind

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

ripping out my friends kitchen

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/and_dads_car__/status/1565987967235145728?s=21&t=Ma69slDDC7eN-pOHUfj_GA

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band
good morning weekend thread.

Going to make pancakes for breakfast

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
i may make pancakes but first i'm makin' bacon in the oven. airfrymode is the greatest

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

bacons: shrinky-dinks you can eat. finally!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
yesterday was a good day. i got super high with the mrs and ate some nachos then passed out, woke up, did it again but garlic chicken

woke up today with a nosebleed and a fever. yay!

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

today is still the weekend

i am having yogurt with blueberries and a granola bar and waiting for my water to boil

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

i'm off work until tuesday :staredog:

Breaking Glass
Dec 15, 2021

Kicked it off with a big dinner date and wine. Moving on to bicycling and hobbies, plus some time in the park with my puppy.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

yesterday finished work and took a train to a b&b that also offers cat boarding. also the owners have six cats of their own. it was cute and charming but jesus the ground floor reeked of cats. fortunately not a problem in the room I slept in.

currently at the airport waiting to fly to Lisbon, where I'll be until October :rock:

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

qirex posted:

cantonese roast meat is one of the great achievements of mankind

trip report: was delicious

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
been awake for a couple hours. think it's time for a nap

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Chris Knight posted:

been awake for a couple hours. think it's time for a nap

consciousness is just exhausting imo

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

weekend > not weekend

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'm gonna finish some woodworking stuff today if the weather holds out

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

distortion park posted:

weekend > not weekend

drat nice job on the exposure

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

did some furniture shopping, got a loveseat & rug being delivered today or tomorrow :toot:

now to figure out how to keep the cat from wrecking it in the next few years (fool's errand lol)

prolly getting toasted & playing hollow knight rest of today. good saturday, this

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Beeftweeter posted:

drat nice job on the exposure

thank you google.

Followed up with some pizzas

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

played some more sea of thieves, then hacked on my stable diffusion matrix bot a bit

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

gonna get some chicken tendies in a bit :yum:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

making a reuben sandwich and having a chill af saturday. gonna open some beer and hopefully watch osu get clowned on by nd.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i'm by myself today except for a menagerie of dogs and cats. we're all just farkin around. watered teh tomatoes and basil, admiring my vast collection of minerals. nothing to do, nowhere to go.

Silver Alicorn posted:

gonna get some chicken tendies in a bit :yum:

:yum:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

weekend dot jpeg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Roosevelt posted:

i'm by myself today except for a menagerie of dogs and cats. we're all just farkin around. watered teh tomatoes and basil, admiring my vast collection of minerals. nothing to do, nowhere to go.

:yum:

If we've gotta live then this is the way to do it imo