Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

used to hang out with a guy who stole modems from best buy by taking them out of the package and stuffing them down his pants for his BBS

my first Crime was trying to shoplift a zoom 28.8 modem from walmart by shoving it down my pants so i could call BBSes real fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

used to hang out with a guy who stole modems from best buy by taking them out of the package and stuffing them down his pants for his BBS

Jonny 290 posted:

my first Crime was trying to shoplift a zoom 28.8 modem from walmart by shoving it down my pants so i could call BBSes real fast

why did jonny wear sweatpants to walmart

he needed the extra bandwidth!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i was only 13 though so it couldnt even go on my juvie record, they yelled at me and i had to cut grass at the little league fields for 3 days, then it was done

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
didn't everyone just buy the nicest modem at walmart, take it home, put your old modem in the box and return it for a refund?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

no football for this cow to watch this week.

dead queen.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

im baby sitting my cousins 2.5 year old and 3 month old with the wife. this poo poo sucks lol.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
time to set up a tiny wrestling ring

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
hitting the road in the morning for a 5 day weekend in cape may nj with the fam

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
well this certainly ended up kinda weird

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

just found out that my idiot 17-year-old brother-in-law has managed to get his transitioning open-relationship boyfriend pregnant because they said they thought that once someone started taking testosterone, you can’t get pregnant :dafuq:

my wife is now marching him to the clinic to get checked over because he doesn’t have a clue how long he has been rooting without protection.

so my Saturday night is at home, watching the children play Mario kart, and my wife driving her dumb poo poo baby brother to the city in the middle of a spring storm :cheers:

also, earlier today I cut more trees up with my chainsaw before the storm arrived :cool:

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
i have never felt as old as i just did reading that first sentence

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

oh don’t worry. I’m old as gently caress too. my wife’s mother remarried and surprisingly wanted to have more kids. my wife and I were together when dumb rear end was born.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the kids are alright but have an entirely different set of problems that we had, in addition to inheriting a lot of the problems we had

i hope they win

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I’m drinking cider and editing photos

https://twitter.com/qirex/status/1568470433959411713?s=21&t=Gnb5KIhtZnasI2CKEzWQoQ

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Jonny 290 posted:

i hope they win

:same:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

drat nice

it's long odds though :smith:

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

this is why waking up early owns. up way before the kids get up. get to do my own thing for a bit.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

21C at 2AM.. finally, some normal weather

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Moo Cowabunga posted:

just found out that my idiot 17-year-old brother-in-law has managed to get his transitioning open-relationship boyfriend pregnant because they said they thought that once someone started taking testosterone, you can’t get pregnant :dafuq:

(ノ∀`)アチャー

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

lmao owned by the 3 month old

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

KidDynamite posted:

this is why waking up early owns. up way before the kids get up. get to do my own thing for a bit.

see you at 5pm, lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

morning weekend

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/and_dads_car__/status/1568524687851888642?s=46&t=fRJ2aMmIKSodu9AZp66yGg

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

heres some cool pyramids

heres some that were less cool

(i couldn't stop giggling at this because of the simpsons parody of a japanese toilet)

heres, uh, an AT-AT

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

little jones crawled in bed and cuddled with me. ms jones took out the dog.

little jones is having breakfast now, think ill go back to sleep

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

really just watching everything rise in price every few weeks that i'm at the grocer

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lmao oh god im losin it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

dioxazine posted:

really just watching everything rise in price every few weeks that i'm at the grocer

i don't like it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'm gonna go to harbor freight today and spend Too Much Money on some low quality tools

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

PokeJoe posted:

I'm gonna go to harbor freight today and spend Too Much Money on some low quality tools

pittsburgh brand, good choice

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the quality of the tools matches their origin, i've been told

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
buy the big rambo knife that HF sells imo

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

crocodile jonny

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

hell yeah knives are badass

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

:hmmyes: knives are badass

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the dagger never gets any respect

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
this fine weekend i am getting trashed at the hallowed monuments of my nation's capital. patriotic public intoxication to celebrate the death of the queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

dioxazine posted:

the dagger never gets any respect

i am more than proficient at dual-wielding the worthy dagger