Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I used to work in a cemetery and one time someone decorated their grave with Halloween stuff. Plastic skeleton legs and arms and bats and poo poo. I thought it was fun as hell, but management made us take it down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

George H.W. oval office posted:

this is incredibly lame. time to open up a fun cemetery

a funertery. I'm on board

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

what a boring ghost. I have all of time and space at my disposal. Just gonna throw a coat on the floor then jump scare you

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

If i ever had a ghost they better haunt me all the time. I got a job. I work 8-10 hours a day. you gonna haunt me, show up and do the job. I expect at least 16 hours of haunting a day
Weekends optional

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Chief McHeath posted:

Just so I can prepare for potential afterlife as a ghost, are there rules about haunting? Like are you limited to one or can you haunt as many people as you want or what.

Do you have to pick a bit and stick with it or can you do different kinds of haunting

No idea. Surprisingly I haven't died yet. The way i see it is: Do what you want when your dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Chief McHeath posted:

It’d be great to know for sure, can anyone find out?

everyone finds out once